mortgagemodtoday / scam

ok, I called this group mid novemer and thought ok lets do this so end of november i faxed all the info to thim (tax2006, bank statments ext) they said they work with a Daniel H Fox and it will take 30-60 days, the fee was $2, 200 and 1, 000 up front and then 3 x 400.00, well to day (3/3/09)i called Citi and found out that this group called them on jan 13th the bank told them that they "have no mod pack" and then the bank never received another call, i called Daniel Fox the lady left me on hold for 10min to get my folder, i told her i want my $$ back that when i signed up i was told it was a 100% $$ back, she said that they did some work for me at i can only get part of my $, this maid me mad one phone call to the bank should not be 1, 100!!! She said the mailed my pack via FedX, i dont believe that, I will take them to court i sign a contract with thim. Do not use this group or Daniel H Fox, go to your bank. I will update this as it unfolds.

Co

Comments

• Mb
      11th of Mar, 2009

I am in the same boat that oyu are in with this same company. I started with them on Jan 15 and still today 3/10/09... NOTHING!!! I have already contacted the BBB and i have requested a refund. If they do not honor my request I will be contacting CNN to see if I can get a segment started on this attorney's office as people who need help need to be aware of lawyers that promist to deliver, but eliver nothing.

Although the attorney has done nothing, I contacted the mortgage company directly and they have started working with me I shold have my loan modified on my own by the end of this week.

Good Luck to you and I will keep you posted on my results!!!

• Co
      22nd of Mar, 2009

The problem is that they have hundreds of files and only ONE qualified person working on them. They are constantly hiring people, but these people are being hired just to mitigate refunds (ie. convince people not to ask for one or to reduce the amount of the refund).

• Co
      22nd of Mar, 2009

Also google the name "Daniel B. Clarin", he is Daniel H. Fox's partner in that business.