Mortgage Shield USA / Fraud and scam

Mortgage Shield USA
I was in forcloser of my home. mortgage shield call and said they could help me out for $600. i said I could not send that much, they ask how much I said I could do $400.00 a month they said I could keep my home for that amount. I gave them my checking account that night.

The next day I call to say that I have changed my mind I talk to 4 different people asking me too give them a try but I said I just want to cancel. 4 weeks later they took out $600.00 out of my account I did not have it in there so I was charge $29.00 nsf. the next week they took it out this time I had the money in.

I called mortgage shield and talked to James He said he would send it to me. It did not come. I went to my bank closed my account. the bank call Mortgage shield they talk to James he told them he would send it to me that day. well I have not got anything in the mail.

A  3rd of Feb, 2009 by
they are a scam they call people and just say what they want to get money. i use to work for them for about a week and quit bc it was not worth it. then they said dont call up there asking for my check they will mail it and it NEVER came. DONT TRUST THEM!!!