mortgage relief, scottsdale, AZ / fraud

1 Scottsdale, AZ, United States Review updated:

My home was up for foreclosure in February of 2010 and mortgage relief kept assuring me that they would save my home. I told them the mortgage company would not deal with a third party, so how were they going to deal with them. They kept saying, "don't worry, don't worry, we have our ways". Well, needless to say, the mortgage company has my property and my husband and I are homeless. I'm not sure where to turn to try to get my $4, 000 back they took from me. I could have used that money to pay the mortgage and catch it up, instead they kept telling me they would take care of everything and my payments would be 2/3 of what I was paying to start with. Well, while I was on the phone with mortgage relief, the mortgage company was taking my name off the mortgage and putting theirs on it. Do NOT deal with this company -- they are a big farce!!!

Comments

10th of Jan, 2012

JOHN COMMON'S ALSO KNOWN AS BRUCE SPURLOCK . WAS GIVEN TO ME BY ONE OF HIS LOAN OFFICERS, ADDRESS 2818 100TH ST STE 126 DESMOINS IA 50322. NOW HE IS FILED FOR BANKRUPTCY. SO ALL OF US HAS LOST, THE GOVERNMENT NEEDS TO TAKE ACTION ON THIS. HE NEEDS TO BE ACCOUNTED FOR THIS FRAUD. EVEN THE PEOPLE WHO WORKED FOR HIM NEEDS TO ALSO BE ACCOUNTED FOR THIS CRIME. WE CAN'T LET THIS GO!