MORTGAGE LOAN MODIFICATIONS / Non Payment of Payroll

1 1660 International DrMcLean, VA, United States
Phone: 703-564-2302

I was hired as a Regional Manager in San Diego, CA. Several promises were made as to the direction of the business all of which were not honored. I had received a few payroll checks (all be it late) when Dana Gianoulis (President) and Kathryn Chmura (Partner) had decided to take another direction on the company. At that point I had been waiting on a payroll check whcih was already due. Dana Gianoulis and Kathryn Chmura advise me that future payroll would cease effective immediately. They did, however, agree to pay me up to that date. After several conversations with Dana Gianoulis about the two payrolls still due me he advised me he would get a check out to me immediately. I receive one check which was unsigned (in my opinion, on purpose). After calling and emailing Dana Gianoulis he kept saying he would send a replacement check along with the final payroll. Dana Gianoulis has now avoided any and all contact from me and to date I have not receive my last two paychecks. When I first interviewed for this position it started off as SAVEmtg.com. After the mess that SAVEmtg. com went through they assured me that the new company of Mortgage Assistance Consultants, MAC LLC was a reputable company. It looks like they are in the same proctice of not paying there employees as they have agreed.

Be carefull with your dealings with this company!!

More MORTGAGE LOAN MODIFICATIONS Complaints & Reviews