MORTGAGE LOAN MODIFICATION / Fraud, Liars, Scam Artist

1 49 Newton AvenueWoodbury, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: (856)853-2683

Beware of Hope 4 Solutions . They are scam artist. Im from michigan and was worrired about losing my home ( I was only 4 months behind @ the time ).I was so happy to recieve a call from a Jerry Santos from the Florida office. He explained the modification process to me . It all sound good at the time especially when he told me to make the checks out to my mortgage company (chase).

Jerry Santos went on to say that this money would be held in an escrow account and woulg later go to my payment. He never once stated that the 1500.00 was for Hope 4 Solutions. " Make the check out to your bank, it is going to go towards your mortgage payment."

He also advised me not to make any more payments to my bank until the modifacation process was over.When i talked to someone (iguess the owner, @ Velahos Law he seemed upset with Jerry Santos but still would not give me a refund.

They are thieves and stole my money, I am a single hard working mother of 3, and im am still going to lose my home. For them to have me write out a check to Chase and cash it under Hope 4 solutions is FRaud and Illegal all my its self. Trust me I will have their heads one way or the other.

I AM NOT THE ONE TO BE [censored]ed WITH. I plan to sue their grandparents parents and all their unborn children. for putting me through all this hell.
Whose with me.

More MORTGAGE LOAN MODIFICATION Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Do
      18th of Jan, 2010

am another one who was ripped of by this company; I gave them U$ 2500.00 for a service that never happened. When they first contacted me, they were all niceand told all the good things that could help, even that my 2nd mortgage be cancelled and my 1st dropped to half!! Such an illusion!!!. It has been almost a year and nothing has been done. Chris Foti is the one that spoke with me first, whenerver I call him, or either his voicemail is full or he has an stupid excuse and never calls me back.
    I'm looking for a lawyer to sue them.