Mortgage Loan / Customer Service & Insuranc Claim

1 PO Box 630497, Irving Tx 75063, United States Review updated:

I forward a insurance claim check to Ocwen per their claim package. It took them 3 weeks to return 50% of the claims amount to me to get repais started. I had all the repairs done and paid for it out of a savings account. Around the 1 of August they sent a gentlemen to inspect the reapis. Ocwen claims they did not get the report. Another claims adjuster was sent out again o August 19 and they clai now they didn't get the report until yesterday, Which was lie because I talked with Owcen on 9-2-2014 and was told the just got the report. I calle agin to 9-5-2014 and they now claim they did not get the report until yesterday. They are very hard o deal with because of all their representative have an Indaiin accent . If you have a morgage with this copany and live in Missouri you can get a better deal at this time with First Integrity Mortgage Services (ask for Mike Burge) I m saving 60/month plus dropping 4 years of my present morgage.

Da
Sep 05, 2014

Comments

May 16, 2008
    Mortgage Loan - Poor service!
    Mortgage Loan
    p.o. box 10328
    des mones
    Iowa
    Phone: 800-842-7654
    www.mortgageaccountonline.com

First attempt: Trying to mitigate mortgage- shuffled through 6 people with automated responses/disconnect or transfers.
    2nd attempt: After automated questions, communication with representative, transferred to another line and disconnected.
    Extremely poor customer service.

• Jc
      Nov 11, 2010
    Mortgage Loan - not upfront but tries to smooth everything over
    Amerisave Mortgage
    Atlanta
    Georgia

ALL I CAN SAY IS DON'T GET SCAMMED. I AM CURRENTLY WORKING ON GETTING ALL THE FEES THAT WERE CHARGED DROPPED AND I WILL GET THEM CREDITED TO MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT. THE CREDIT CARD COMPANY IS ASSISTING ME IN MY COMPLAINT.