Mortgage Audit Service/ Repairyourloan.com / Jack Conte

1 6701 Mission Street, San Francisco Daly City, CA, United States Review updated:

Jack Conte of Mortgage Audit Service (Repairyourloan.com) is a known scam artist. He will have you send him your loan documents along with payment and nothing will ever be resolved with your lender. Ask Jack Conte how many people he has helped. The answer is very few! He has comments on his website from so-called satisfied customers but if you notice, you are unable to comment on his website! He faked those comments to make his site look good. He used to work side by side with Paul Killmar...google his name and see what you find. Paul has already been exposed for the snake that he is and it's time that Jack Conte be exposed too. DO NOT do business with Jack Conte. You will just be throwing away your money.

Comments

14th of Mar, 2012

Hi, this is Jack Conte. I had asked Edward James (who was never a client) why he would be telling unproven accusations, since I knew nothing of him until a client pointed me to this fraudulent complaint. Paul Killmar sent my company his clients to do audits for, there was never a business relation other than servicing his clients.
    Below is an email I received from one of my clients. There are many more since I have helped save many homeowners from foreclosure. It is unfortunate that one person (out of thousands) can cloud my name.

Hi Mr. Conte,
    I've had the flu and haven't checked my email until this morning. This is the best news I could have possibly heard. Did you get the fax I finally got through that had the lists of all these expenses and I don't know what else had been charged against the mortgage? I think it was the information you had asked for. It was 2 pages of costs they had added to the mortgage best I could tell. I didn't understand all of it.
    I'm so glad to have you and your knowledge. I think you are much better than any attorney.
    I hope you and your family have a Happy Thanksgiving. You have made my Thanksgiving. It was going to be a rough one, but with your help, I feel much better.
    Thank you again so very, very much.
    Ann

• Lo
      27th of May, 2013

I would have to agree with Edward after looking over a friends so called "mortgage audit" and seeing that Jack is clearly full of s..t and charging a lot of money to serve this up on a plater.I have been involved in this and spent hundreds of hours dealing with my own fraudulent [and Im not talking about the small stuff]2005 refi.So if you want to join the folks who are now falling prey to this type of fraud then go ahead and call jack.