Mortgage Audit / doesn't work just collecting your money

1 Oceanside, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 7607246200

Hello,
I looked into help with ABS Business Solutions. The owner is Paul Kilmer. He is going out to clients and collecting $1295.00 to process paperwork and $2500 for a forensic audit on mortgages. He is promising clients that they will get the 1st mortgage reduced, the 2nd eliminated and a cash reward. He is telling clients to stop paying mortgage payments. He put a friend of mine in a very bad position because she thought all of this would happen and it's not. In his paperwork he is stating that if there is a reduction he gets 3% back and if there is a cash reward he will keep 33%. I believe he started his business in June and from what his processor told me he has not had one client get a reduction or cash reward and he has roughly 150 people so far. He just keeps padding his wallet with excessive fees and promises and taking advantage of people in fear. He is stating how bad the mortgage companies are and he is doing something much worse and is praying on spanish speakers as well. Don't be fooled by this guy and lets get him shut down

Ja

Comments

15th of Apr, 2009

This is hog-wash. My dad had a mortgage audit done by the audit attorney company service that is now representing Paul Kilmer, in 2007 and won his case, got his principal reduced and a money settlement. We don't have any documented article in the news about it though.

But there is also documented evidence that mortgage audits work and an article out there where one woman sued Wells Fargo and got a 1.25Million settlement on a $500K house loan. Just do a google search on WOMAN SUES OVER SUBPRIME LOAN WINS - or
    Source: http://washington.bizjournals.com/washington/stories/2008/08/18/story18.html -

It's about time the predatory lenders (banks) fess up and cough up what they ripped people off for. it's been out of control.

11th of Jun, 2009

ABS is a complete Fraudelent company. They started offering QWR's as an audit to get my bank to reply and get our family a solution. This company once they take all your money, never again communicates with the homewoner. They are very much in collecting all fees and the agreement you sign with them is much the either favor. The act like if the have true auditors and they do not have real auditors, they approve almost everybody so the have a justification for them not to refund your money. Several homeowners have tried get out of this contract once they are being evicted/ foreclosued and they do not respond your calls no they have a solutions to help when you are in this situation. The money they collect is up to $3795 and once you pay you NEVER hear from them again. They have thousands of excuses when you try calling them and they pretend they are working hard to help you. But this BS..in the mean time they are testing all ways to help those in contract, but so far NO SUCCESS STORIES have been proven. ADVICE TO ALL, BE AWARE!! Call an attorney before you sign any thing with this company. Paul Killmar invented this program and at this point he has not been able to resolve one case, he had no choice but to offer Modifications in order to have a solutions...in the meantime he was testing the QWR in which placed alot of people in foreclosures!!! BE AWARE!!!

Lidia

ABS did not help. I paid all the fee upfront and they I never heard from them. They send me a congradulations letter and that is it. I am no being evicted I have hired an attorney to help me, in which I had to pocket out more money to get help. ABS pretended to help me and so far, no lender has replied to my case and now being almost 5 months, I have not been able to recuperate my money.
    I asked to get a solutions done before my evictions and the said they would help and never hear back from them. Paul Killmar and his team of players are not being honest to the homeowners. ABS fired his auditor in which I received a letter. ABS has not communicated with me, nor has had success with the QWR. I found out what a true audit is and I had my attorney review theirs and he laugh and thought this company was a complete joke. I am a true victim of the company. I request all my money back..they have placed me a my family in very difficult stress situation, and never offered to help as they promised. I am very disatisfied with this company...I recommend everybody is in this program to be cautious. They are just after your money. I am suprise if they are be sued by now.

Fernando,

I agree to all the complaints. La Mesa branch is putting alot of stress to collect money but no solutions have been proven to resolve my case. I just found out that the QWR is not working. I signed to get help and so far 5 months in this program no one from ABS has followed up with me. My friend lost 2 houses and they did not call or offered to help. They say they have in house attorney. Is the attorney working for ABS or to help us in the program? I dont even know who their attorney are. I had to get help somewhere else, and thank god the bank has worked with me so I can keep my home. ABS is not honest, pretends to help but at the end of the day is about collecting money. I feel for those that have a paid this this company. They have dishonored there contract. VERY DISATISFIED!! I want my money back!!

Anonymus,

ABS is cheating the homeowners. At first they were totalling against modification and pretended a QWR would offer great results to homeowners. Guess what that is not true. I am losing my home. I need my money back and they do not want to refund me. Be aware

• Sj
      10th of Jul, 2009

i AGREE TO THE ABOVE..ABS IS NOT DOING WHAT THEY PROMISED. i FOUND AN ATTORNEY TO HELP..ABS JUST TOOK MY MONEY..MY AGENT IS TRYING TO HELP, BUT NOT GETTING ANYWHERE DUE TO THE BAD ADMINISTRATION. WE FOUND ALOT OF LIES AND MISREPRESENTATION AND THEIR CONTRACT IS BS! i STILL DO NOT KNOW IF THIS AN AUDIT COMPANY. SO FAR MY ATTORNEY READ THEIR AGREEMENT AND STARTING LAUGHING AND FEELS THEY ARE JUST CHEATING HOMEOWNERS INTO A PROGRAM THAT IS INVENTED. "DO NOT BELIEVE THEM". I PROMISE THEY WILL NOT FOLLOW UP AND MOST OFF ALL REFUND MONEY ONCE YOU ENTER THEIR CONTRACT. IS A SCAM!!

31st of Aug, 2009

I'M IN ARIZONA and the SCAM ARTISTS ARE OUT HERE AS WELL.
    EVERYONE BE AWARE THAT THEY ARE A SCAM. ABS will Paul Kilmer are a bunch of crooks.

31st of Aug, 2009

They all made a bunch of promises and did not keep them also be careful of JD Deal Chuck Deal they are part of this scam as well saying that they are part of ABS and then no-one helps you they are all CROOKS ABS and CHARLES DEAL COMPANY DO NOT GIVE THESE CROOKS ANYTHING.

31st of Aug, 2009

Chuck Deal is off on boating with everone else's money . Also be aware of his son JD DEAL they are also part of the scam here in Arizona. DO NOT GIVE THEM ANY MONEY BE AWARE. THEY ARE ALL CROOKS.
    CHUCK DEALS PICTURE.

• Ta
      31st of Aug, 2009

I recently had several of my clients enter into and agreement with ABS Paul Kilmer and their representatives, Charles Deal Company and his son JD Deal. after taking them for $4000.00 each, and having been assured prior to receiving the money (fee?) that they fell within the time frame for the RESPA and TILLA violations they assistance/help/audit were not forthcoming and no mention of a statute of limitations reagarding purchases vs refinance. JD Deal, presented these clients with letters of recission for the mortgage lenders and told these clients this was the only way to bring the lender to be willing to negotiate. Effort to reach ABS for clarification have been fruitless and messages are not returned. ABS then sends letter stating they could not provide attorneys to the clients, which is not the way it was originally represented by their representatives Charles Deal Company and son JD Deal.
    After months had gone by, the clients were told by JD Deal that they had a New Product-Loan modification, , they were offering and of course there would be a different charge for that.
    At the present time, both these clients have their properties in foreclosure and absolutely no idea as to what to expect from ABS . Charles Deal Company and JD Deal have not returned phone messages or email and have effectively disappeared off the radar. Calls to ABS remain un-rturned and good people are in foreclosure thanks to the unscrupulous nature of these to Companies. Further, for one of the clients the documents were fraudently notarized therefore null and voiding the contract. As Charles Deal Company has been involved in procuring mortgages in the past, was this originally part of the plan?

• Ru
      31st of Aug, 2009

This is such bull! Charles Deal Company is still at the same office and has the same working phone number. People should post truth not fiction. I was just at their office today.

1st of Sep, 2009

What do you mean is NOT bull? OF COURSE YOU MORAN!..Do you need a list of all the clients that are in problems with Paul Killar made up PROGRAM! In San Diego, I could name you all the homeowners that lost their homes thru this company and NOT ONE CALL was made or a letter sent to notify what they were doing for them beside a 4 page report of a QWR that means S...! Poor Mexican people that put all their faith in these crooks and made everybody believe they had the golden solution to reduce their principal balance!! Guess what they fooled the public, , but not the law! Just wait and see!

Killmar and Charels Deal are theifs, they are just old dogs that been around to long to know how to rob people money thru a tough time and take advantage of distress homeowners.!! Lisen, I been around long enough to know what the real INTENTIONS is for ABS!! Lilia Branco and Ryan Branco in la mesa branch are COVER UPS to all this scam..we feel for their new born.. O'h and they claim to be Cristians! Let's get single homeowner to place a COMPLAINT for justice!! Someone has to hear us!! This cant last too long.

1st of Sep, 2009

Lilia Branco and Ryan Branco are absolutely money hungry theifs!!! They control the La Mesa office and have a young gentelmen facing the complaints all day long!! They hide from people and close there doors every time someone ones to talk to them..Lilia..sends letters to collect money, after that she does not return calls and pretends to the office accountant...maybe she should open a collections office, she is fake and pretends she is honest!! Ryan, is has no people skills and fake! He acts like a friend, but minute you come to see him he is not available to answer any questions. We feel for the Ynesta father and son, they are innocent people trying to make a living hoping in such denial of the fraudent service and program this ABS company pretends to be. NO, this is not an audit company. They sure act like they are forensic auditors, but have no clue what a violation means!! ABS is a group of SCAM ARTIST!! We paid all our money upfront and have not received help!! I was too late in their trap to know what I am finding out, too bad I lost all MY MONEY! and I want it all back, my agent tried but their administration is all screwed up...Be Aware!!!

1st of Sep, 2009

Claimed my money back and they refuse to return it . I found out they are not an audit company, is all a lie. I have now my loan with an attorney, and could not believe what he read in the contract. What a QWR? he said. Maybe in anther state it might work but we have not seen any case solved in California or Arizona because of a QWR..I JUST ASK TO GET MY MONEY BACK!

8th of Sep, 2009

Let me tell meveryone this. These guys told me and my family a great song and dance. Thay claimed they could get nthis whole process turned around and more than likely get the house for free, because of the laws broken by the lender. Jd deal was out to our house a few mtimes to keep us informed of the intense fighting process they were working on fo us. All of that was ###. I cant understand how JD actully thinks he is doing right. His last time he came over he told us now we could resciond the loan. What the ### happen to all the laws the lender broke you dumb ### son of a ###. You ###ing lied to me and my family.Another thing you did is knew that it would not be long before we caught on to the whole ###ing scheme and told my brother that he needed to come up with the $4000 by a certain date or he would not be able to do anything. Well let me tell you this you son of a ###. You walked away with $4000 thousand ###in dollars and we have had to short sale the ###ing house now you loser ###in liar. SO WHAT REALLY DID YOU DO ###IN TOOK ARE MONEY AND MADE BELELIVE THAT YOU WERE WORKING SO HARD ON THIS. WHAT DID YOU DO. YOU GOT AN ANALSIS FOR WHAT?THE TRUTH IS YOU ARE WORSE THAN ALL THE LENDERS. YOU, YOUR ###ING DAD AND THEIF KILMER OF ###ING THIEFS AND WILL BE HELD RESPONIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS, I PROMISE THAT. YOU ###ING SLUG.

JD DEAL IS A PIECE OF ###

8th of Sep, 2009

Ruth8 you have to be f'n kidding me if you think they are a good company you are as dumb as a rock and a real ### this is the real facts a-hole

8th of Sep, 2009

ABS is cheating the homeowners. At first they were totalling against modification and pretended a QWR would offer great results to homeowners. Guess what that is not true. THEY ARE CROOKS AS WELL AS THE CHARLES DEAL COMAPNY ABS SUCK AND FOR SURE CHARLES DEAL COMPANY DOES>

• Ad
      9th of Sep, 2009

Ms Mirada like to answer- These guys need to be put behind bars..I had 3 houses in this program and they cheated us! Killmar has not returned our calls and take advantage of our old age and making us believe that we were in good hands. The truth is, we must report this company to our official authorities to get them all in jail..I see to many complaints and not only that they are still doing business with other innocent homeowners. Charles Deal is supposely running away from the company, I did my investigation using a local forenis auditor in San Diego, because he cant have answers..in the meantime we need to put this guy, Killmar, Lilia Branco and Ryan Branco behind bars..

9th of Sep, 2009