Mortage Company / stealing money

I modified my home loan. I was charged an extra 2600.00 dollars that I questioned. I was told it was going into escrow to set it up. the modification papers said for tax purposes (property taxes and insurance) that was fine. When it went into escrow it was only 1309.00 I called and asked about the rest of the money. I was told 594.00 was money for cop. advance but for what i don't know. The rest of the money was still unaccounted for. I waited 2 weeks for them to call me back I had to call them. I talked to a different rep. there was note but still no answer and they were to call me back again. I waited another week and called again and asked to talk to a supervisor he told me the money went to Interest. I wanted why when the payment that I was told not to make was to be added onto the end of the loan. I asked to make sure they were not going to pay the property taxes because I had already paid them. I was told they would not pay them until the end of the year when they were due. On March 13, 2013 they took money out to pay city taxes so I went and talked to the city tax people they have not received any money from the mortgage company. I have called the mortgage company several times, I have talked to the tax people several time. I called the mortgage company today(4-18-13) I was told that the city taxes was going to be returned to escrow in 2-4 weeks so I went by the tax office to verify that they was returning the money and they informed me once again that they never received a check from the mortgage company. Someone is trying to steal money.

Tr
Apr 18, 2013

Comments

• Do
      19th of Apr, 2010
    Mortage Company - faud, harrassment, abuse, changeing papers
    21st mortage
    knotsville
    Tennessee

i would like anyone who has had trouble with this company to reach me. i am seeking advice from an attorny who is willing to file a class act and idavidle claims against this company. they need to be showed that we have rights and they are not above ant one. you can email me donnayoung7777@yahoo.com or call 9037678503