Morrissey Dolls / Non-delivery of product and no reponse back when called or emailed

1 P O Box 270333, Hartford, WI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 414-395-6370

I, too, like others have ordered patterns with a non-delivery issue. On November 19, 2010, I ordered five patterns for the MyTwinn doll. My credit card was charged. I waited for my patterns. I paid my bill thinking they would be arriving. No patterns as of December 6, 2010. I have emailed them, and I have called them with no response from them. Today, December 6, 2010, I have filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau of Allis, Wisconsin. I will wait to see what the BBB can do. If they can't resolve the issue, my next step will be to contact the Wisconsin State Attorney General's office about the poor business practices of this company. I prefer to receive my patterns, but if not, then I want my money back. If this company cannot deliver their products, they need to be out of business. If there are issues beyond their control, they need to notify their customers as to what is going on, not totally ignore them. I am advising anyone and everyone not to do business with this company.

Comments

• Ga
      24th of Sep, 2011

As far as I know, this company changed ownership a few years ago. It used to be so great! It is very sad that the new owner does not seem to care or even want the company..maybe someone should make an offer and take it over, it would be wonderful if it could be brought back to what it used to be. Such a pity.

• Le
      28th of Nov, 2011

I placed an order November 13 and have not received my pattern yet. I have emailed three times, each time providing proof of payment, to no avail. I am furious as I was hoping to use one of their patterns to make clothes for a my-size Barbie doll for my granddaughter. I wish I had checked comments before ordering! Guess I'll proceed with action through PayPal.

22nd of Feb, 2013

I ordered doll patterns over two weeks ago, I was charged and not delivery of said product ordered. I would like to get the patterns for the 18" doll category, but if further action must be taken, then so be it! Is there some way to get a better delivery system going?