Morrisons / slimfast strawberry milkshake
This is the 3rd time I have raised this complaint but so far I have had no response from Morrisons.
I received a home delivery on Friday 12th October, this was my 2nd home delivery from Morrisons. I was not overly impressed with the 1st delivery but I gave the benefit of the doubt and tried a 2nd. I received a couple of items with sell by dates that expired the day after (13th October) although the driver had noticed this and refunded the items.
How ever I was horrified this morning to discover that the 6 pack of strawberry Slimfast milkshakes I had delivered actually expired in July 2018 !!! I opened one which was dark in colour and contained lumps.
This is it a cheap product so I feel I cannot let this go unnoticed.
I would appreciate a response and your corrective action please.
Regards Naomi Seaman.
Sent from my iPhone
More Morrisons Complaints & Reviews
- Morrisons - bullying bosses 
- Morrisons - staff treatment 
- Morrisons - bullying seniors 
- Morrisons - bullying 
- Morrisons - bullinging 
- Morrison's - restaurant service 
- Morrisons - iced lemon cake
- Morrisons - service at self scanner in cwmbran morrisons
- Morrisons - Cafe
- Morrisons - lack of cctv in morrisons yeovil car park