Morgan Stern And Taylor - David Morgan/ John Taylor/ Mst Legal Services / Fraud - Posing as an Attorney

1 5722 S Flamingo RdFort Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:

We have a small contracting company in Bay St. Louis, MS. We were contacted by a MR. David Morgan and John Taylor on June 10th, older men over the phone. He stated he was an attorney with " Morgan, Stern and Taylor Legal Services" out of Fort Lauderdale FL, they were a commercial litigator service. They stated they could collect a more than $50, 000 debt that was owed to us by contractors STC construction & Debco Construction. Mr. Morgan stated he had access to software and legal ways to not only see assets in these accounts but freeze their assets. Mr. Morgan stated he need $5, 000.00 to secure the transaction. My husband completed a check by phone for the $5, 000 on June 13th. He also returned paperwork to an address (5722 S. Flamingo Rd. Fort Lauderdale). Mr. David Morgan has yet to be heard from and we have no money collected. After several attempts to contact the "so Called legal services" i have only gotten young disrespecting individuals mocking our southern accent, laughing at us, imitating different people, verbally threating us and mostly not answering the phone. I tried to research the group on line and there was nothing. Neither David Morgan nor John Taylor is an attorney through the Florida Bar Association. It is just a scam preying on contractors already effected by Hurricane Katrina. Its bad enough we have to fight low life contractors who don't want to pay their subs but now we have to worry about "attorneys" taking our own money right out of our hand! What happened to morals? Where were the parents of these individuals? I know we will probably never see our money, these young kids are probably partying it up in Miami with our money! Hope fully other contractors will be smarter than us and check out anyone wanting money up front.
My research on line did raise some questions though: One of the numbers for MST legal services [protected])goes back to a SWAN KNIGHT at 9994 Nob Hill Ct. Sunrise, FL 33351, other numbers, [protected]/578-4006/all the other numbers were unlisted. Also There was a few [redacted]s on a MST Financial in Bolder CO and MST Check Services in Tampa FL with Michelle Morgan-Tucker, Lee Tucker, also a David Morgan & Associates in Tampa, I think they all might be connected somehow.
Please contact us for more information we want justice!

Do

Comments

Sr
  6th of Aug, 2009

We are a medium size contracting company that was taken in by this same so-called collection agency. We join you in seeking justice and recover our losses. The following info was recovered by doing a reverse lookup on the (954) 578-4029 number.

Brenda Faulk

so was i they got me for 25 k
patrick

Fj
  18th of Aug, 2009

us also if they cashed the faxed ck your bank might be able to recover

Bo
  10th of Sep, 2009

I work for a reputable Collection Agency in TN. We have been in business 23 years. Never let any agency ask for money up front. One of our clients got convinced to switch to them even thought we had a 40% Recovery Rate and the client lost 4k.

Ma
  11th of Sep, 2009

Our company is based in Delaware and they contacted us to help us in some debts that we were already having problems with getting paid for. They advised us that they could help us too and asked for $1000.00 to start the process. We were scheptical at first but as usual sound good.. Now trying for over 3months to get in touch with them at numbers provided and nothing. Where do you go from here. Its is bad enought to get stuck from our General Contracting Mobile Home Dealer Golden Rule and now be stuck for money to try to collect there funds...

Sm
  18th of Sep, 2009

I own a Collection Agency in Texas. Never Pay money up front. Why go deeper in debt if the collection agency never recover your debt.. Also check to see if that company is an accredited business with the Better Business Bureau.

Smith and Larkin
(713) 636-9663

Jo
  10th of Oct, 2009

They got me for 1500.00 with all there empty promises. The Illinois States Attorney has been made aware of this!

An
  12th of Oct, 2009

They nailed me for $2, 000 by going to my debtor without my knowledge and getting paid. I think there was some collusion, but I can't prove it. Anyway, I contacted the Coconut Creek PD (the address is actually in the city limits of Coconut Creek) regarding this scam artist. They are absolutely not interested. I filed an informational complaint with the Washington State AG, and a formal complaint with the Florida AG. Doubt that anything will happen. I just hope these guys eventually screw with the wrong guy.

Sm
  14th of Oct, 2009

Anyone need info on the company please contact me Rober Tudmon @ 713-636-9663... I have researched these Guys and have info that may help... i will be glad to take your case and charge u no upfront fees for your recovery

Im a full service collection agency registered with the Better Business Burea

Lf
  5th of Jan, 2010

We too are a small construction company who were contacted by Morgan, Stern & Taylor. They offered to take over our collections, no upfront money involved and payment would come off of any debts collected. Seemed as legit as any other debt services company. We sent them our collections listing and had not heard from them since. Now we have our former customers contacting us that we are sending them statements as they had wrote a check in OUR company name, Morgan, Stern & Taylor asked them to fax a copy of the check to them which they all had. This firm had the audacity to electronically withdrawl the funds from our customers bank accounts using their routing and account numbers. Now how can this NOT be illegal????? Meanwhile we still have not received a dime and won't i'm certain.

Pa
  8th of Feb, 2010

they are thieves and i can help you put them in jail, i have all info necessary, call me at 9147344858 -paul

Jo
England, Essex
United Kingdom
Phone: 0000000000
motorolamilestone2deals.co.uk

buy Motorola Milestone 2 Deals on T-Mobile, Vodafone, Orange, O2, 3 and Virgin. Compare all deals for Motorola Milestone 2 on contract, pay g and SIM free Motorola Milestone 2 offers and deals from all leading mobile merchents UK.