Morgan Propertiesfalse advertizing

'morgan l mitchel' report on bad management, bad maintenance all of them with skinflint slumlord ideas on how run apt complexes. Nasty people. Ignore calls for maintenance. Staff very nasty to tenants. Abrupt arrogant selfish people. Reflect on the owner who apparently allows this kind of negligence and lack of stewardship from management. Do not rent from morgan property if you can avoid

Ka

Comments

• Ta
      Aug 07, 2009

Class Action Law Suit Needed against Morgan-Properties for theft of service Theft by Decption Fraud Unsafe Living conditions. Bate and Switch. Breach of Contract!

• Vw
      May 24, 2016

This is so true, I resides in Reisterstown MD, I once rented from them before and never had any issues with them. It was just a heavy crime area and I moved. Years later, I'm back with them and its totally the worse I ever lived. One year and I can't wait until my time is up. And would not ever recommend anyone to rent from Morgan. The seem to lost their pride in realty business, not to mention, the respect from their tenants. How do they live or sleep at night. Money is always the root of all evil and corruption. It will come back to bite them, every dog has a day.

• Ni
      Dec 12, 2018
    Morgan Properties - Follow up for my already submitted complain

Follow up for my already submitted complain

• Di
      Feb 11, 2019
    Morgan Properties - Maintenance service issues
    Elmwood Park
    New Jersey

I have called everyday for the past week for lack of hot water. Now the coldest day of the year temperatures dropped to -8 and I have no heat. I called and went online for maintenance request and still no response. I will be filing complaint with bbb and submitting complaint with my muncipal inspection department for this abuse.

• Ew
      May 21, 2019
    Morgan Properties - Security deposit

I lived on your property(henson Creek) brinkley rd, md. I moved over 3mons ago. Ive talked an emailed nigel an watson sev times about my security deposit. Ive even went to the office with no results. I was told by nigel(today) that sec 8 paided rent after i left an thats the holdup with my security deposit. Im tired of the lies. Give me my money

Oct 10, 2019
    Morgan Properties - washer and dryer
    1809 mount pisgah ln #11 silver spring md

I have almost 6 months that the machine does not work, every Friday I go to the office and they always answer the same thing "we are working please wait" but if you check my record this problem has been for 6 months. They are supposed to be a company would be. or not?