[Resolved] Morgan Properties / leasing agreement
I've been robbed at gun point in my apartment I really don't feel safe living here anymore. I would like to break my lease. I've called many times, but can't get anyone to answer. The Resident Manager told me that the lease can't be broke. He told me that they can only move me to a different apartment. Again, I don't feel safe living in this area. The robbers held me at gun point. Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from someone, I have a police report and this is my case #[protected]. I need to move out as soon as possible.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Morgan Properties Customer Care's Response, Sep 11, 2017
Please contact me directly at [protected]@morganproperties.com with your name and community and best contact number so we may follow up with you.
More Morgan Properties Complaints & Reviews
- Morgan Properties - illegal business practices 
- Morgan Properties - in pa landlord can attach wages! 
- Morgan Properties - horrible management & utility ripoff 
- Morgan Properties - scam artists 
- Morgan Properties - late fees 
- Morgan Properties - gym and pool fee
- Morgan Properties - no heat/flooding/kitchen repair
- Morgan Properties - towing procedures and policies
- [Resolved] Morgan Properties - maintenance left my door wide open
- [Resolved] Morgan Properties - unfair billing, false damage charges