[Resolved] Morgan Properties / condition of my townhouse

5 Towson, MD, United States

1st email on Aungust 13, 2018.
I moved in my townhouse on Thursday, August 9, 2018. The AC was not working that day and it is still not working today. I've been going to the rental office everyday and the maintenance supervisor is aware but I'm getting nowhere. I see them around the community working on other empty homes but not fixing mine. I gave them multiple maintenance problems from day one and NONE have been fixed. My 71yr old dad tripped and almost fell because the door sweep when u first walk in is loose. When I told the office staff about it one of them said they tripped also yet no one has come to fix it yet. The wall in the living room has obvious water damage and some sort of blue stain. The wall needs to be repaired and painted and this has not been done yet either. The kitchen utensil drawers are off track & the closet door in the master bedroom is also. And again I must mention no AC and it's summer. They gave me one portable unit which covers one room. My movers were super hot and exhausted. Everyday I've been to the leasing office and all I get is empty promises. When I asked when the AC will be fix they say they are waiting on a part. I asked what part they are waiting for and they wouldn't tell me so I don't believe they ordered it. This townhouse was not ready for move-in yet my money was taken and I'm left hanging. These major repairs need to be fixed or I need to be moved to an apt or townhouse here that is actually ready for move-in.
2nd email. August 14, 2018
I got a phone call from Regional Property manager saying my AC would be fixed tomorrow and water/ molded wall would be fixed today. No one came.
3rd email Aungust 15, 2018
This is my 3rd email about the same situation. I was promised Someone would show up today to fix the water damaged wall with my mold on it in the living room and I still don't have AC. I was given the excuse that they didn't have my house key so they couldn't do it yesterday. Today not only did I give them a copy of the key but I told the staff that I left the door unlocked for maintenance. I came home and my door is still unlocked and NO REPAIRS were done. I moved in on Thursday August 8, 2018 so tomorrow makes a week. Im requesting to be moved to another 2br townhouse or apt immediately or return my monies so I may move to a habitable place. Between the heat & the mold my health is in danger. Call me first thing in the morning [protected]. This is serious and I'm very disappointed in the way this is being handled so far.

• Resolution statement

• Morgan Properties Customer Care's Response, Sep 04, 2018

I apologize I did not see this review until today- I hope that all of your concerns have been addressed. If they have not please reach out to me at [protected]@morganproperties.com

St