Morgan Appliance Services / Repair Service-No Show - No Call - Lost information

1 2533 Franklin Dr, Mesquite TX, 75150Mesquite, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: (972) 279-8085

My Washing Machine is not working, so I call Lowe's Service Advantage (Warranty Plan) It is under warranty. They schedule Morgan Appliance to come out on 03/03/2009 between 1 and 5pm. OK, so I take of early, losing some of my pay in the bad economic times, and wait for them to come. We it in 3:30 and no one has called yet. So I call Morgan and they say the have no recorded of me. So I think ok, strange. Then I call Lowe's Warranty and ask them what is going on. So as I wait on hold with them they call Morgan App and come to find out Morgan Appl messed up and "did not print out my appointment." So now I have taken off work for no reason and they refuse to work with me. He refused to admit fault and refused to send someone out today. Said they could come another day. But I took off Today. They did not try any way to help my situation, all they cared about was ummm.. nothing I don;t care if they had to pay someone overtime they screwed up, so they should be one ones to fix the problem. Do not use this company!!!

Br

Comments

• Ax
      9th of Mar, 2009

• Da
      24th of Oct, 2015

Morgan appliance company should never be used. I have my appliances protected through lowes. Last year my fridge needed service, this year my dryer. Both times Lowes hired Morgan. They were no call / no shows. Repeated voicemails. These people don't care that you have taken off work to be there for the appointment! Terrible!!! Never use again.