Morgage / discourteous treatment of customer, call me on my cell when I never gave the number

1 TX, United States Review updated:

GMAC sold my mortage to Nationstar less than a year ago. I his company is attempting to steal my house from up under me. I only owe 38, 000, 00 and they are constantly sending me mail saying that I owe much more then I owe. I arranged for payment to come out of my checking automatically. I received a notice that when deducted there were insufficients funds in the bank. I knew better than that. I called the bank. Customer Service for the bank stated that no transactions had reached the bank from Nationstar and that there was money in the bank. Also the teller stated that if I had non sufficient funds in the bank, I would have received a notice and a fine for not having the money in the bank. The teller stated that nothing had reached the bank and no statement was sent to me because the transaction never occurred. This morgage company is a predatory lender. They have been unprofession from the beginning. When I called the company to address the non suficient funds. A Mr. Dougan was so rude and condiscending towards me. I have complained to the company in writing twice and have not heard one word from them. They have called me on my cell phone. I asked them how they got the number? I know that I would not have. I wrote and asked them to stop calling me on my cell phone. I will not give out information to anyone when I have never given them that phone number. I am hoping that the government will take care of this company. I have reported them to my congressman and others of influence.

More Morgage Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Br
      20th of Apr, 2009