MORGAGE LOAN / future loans

1 MD 1MOB19, Cincinnati OH 45227, OH, US Review updated:
Phone: 18003751745

Recently I was tip off by another Fifth Third Bank Branch that even if this house is sold and a complete pay-off is made Fifth Third Bank is intending to denie (reject) another loan for a house. Futhermore Jonathon Meade, Vice president of Fifth third Bank, claims to be dedicatd to making me not sell this house or do a D and Lou and remain is this economical depress area with threatening neighbors on both sides of this house. One of the issues Fifth Third Bank is using is for me to allow a real estate agent be involve so a agent can provide listing information, whereby the bank is claiming the house needs to be listed for 90 days without an offer to quailfy for a, d and Lou (bank buys house) subsequently between 2011 and 2012 t. In closing he house has been lised for over 90 days by Howard Hanna. In closing, like I said in the first part of this complaint, Fifith Third Bank has no intention of appoving the next house regardless of the current issue of this hbouse at 2057 Stonepath St. Lorain, Oh. This house will not sell because any and all real estate agent must inform any and all buyers of the parrisites in the drinking water from Lake Erie, within the disclosure..

More MORGAGE LOAN Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Zy
      Oct 21, 2012
    MORGAGE LOAN - Conspiricy to destroy cridit score
    FIFTH THIRD BANK
    MONROE STREET
    TOLEDO, OHIO, Ohio

Unethical discrimination by fifth third bank, here is my argument, the loan grantd me was not bussiness but persoanl hatred, whereby the bank would not grant a house that was in the northern county section of toledo but granted one in, an area that has a history of no resale of this property. , whereby the proof is that the orinall owner paid $209, 000. 00 and forclosed, therefore leaving a balance of $184, 700. 00. Liberty bank could not sell this house for an intire year of being on the market, therefore they reduce the price to $99, 000. 00, fifth third 's plot is to lock in the loan and pin me down to a location, and for me not to make a profit from this house. Fifth third is really not concern on the balance owed on this house it"s main goal is to pin me down to this location, and discredit my credit report in the event of a forclosure. Fifth third has raised my morgage up claiming an insurance rate increase, how ever the insurance company said they did that because i was in ohio, fifth third has ignored the fact that the market value has be reduced by this county's auditor to $110, 000. 00, but has refused to reduce the amount of property tax i am paying. Kiss - off!

• Zy
      Oct 21, 2012
    MORGAGE LOAN - DEADLINE to COMPLY
    FIFTH THIRD BANK
    MONROE AVE.
    TOLEDO, OHIO
    Ohio

I HAVE SUBMITED COMPLANITS REGARDIND MY LOAN WITH FIFTH THIRD BANK OF TOLEDO, OHIO, I AM GIVING THIS BANK UNTIL NOVEMBER 1, 2012 TO REPLY.THEY CAN REPLY THRU MY E-MAIL OF [protected]@HOTMAIL.COM OR BY PHONE AT [protected].