MorEquity - Home Mortgage / MorEquity is a rip off!

This company is the worst ever they sold our loan to them and since then we are paying more... They claim that the escrow money was not paid. They stick it on there pockets are payments are supposed to be 30 yrs fix rate and they keep changing our payments -they hold your payment if you are behind for couple of months and suddenly... Boom... They charge you with penalties on the account... Till you catch up, which you never will because all they do is penalty, and more of does. They refuse our payment and now we are in pre foreclosure .. Also customer service and litigation department they are the worst ... They broke the fdcpa often... They hang up the phone on you and they treat you like crap... Never ever ever use this company or you will be ending loosing your pants. I was a homeowner for 13 years with countrywide and spectrum lending, does are the best people ever when it comes to service and human understanding.

Comments

28th of Mar, 2009

It all starts with American General Finance, they can call them selves what ever they want, startup all the subsidiaries they want, But like a Honey Bucket in South East Asia, the stench goes with them.
    It won't be long before Morequity and all of American General Finance affiliates including AGF will go under.

19th of Apr, 2010

I am trying to fix our home loan with them and they don't want to work with me, I never been late on a payment and they told me there is nothing they can do for me, I am with you I wish there was a way to report them with someone