Morequity / Harrasing calls

Found out that Morequity who used to be owned by AIG got sold 11/30/10 to Fortress Manage Funds. I'm current on my mortgage but because things are tight and I told them when they called I would be about a month behind they threatened foreclosure! For one month! Talked to a Daniel I believe and what a bunch of arogant ###. I had no say with my mortgage being sold to them years ago and I absolutley HATE dealing with this company and all their so-called 'customer service'. I'm glad a bunch of them got let go a couple years ago do to the downturn in the economy. I can only hope some of them had a mortgage with this horrendous company. Sweet justice. Hope the whole thing goes out of business. Fire them all!

Gf

Comments

• Ah
      16th of Aug, 2011

This is what I know, all homeowners need to pursue discharging their mortgage debt through a company called AHOPE. American Home Owners Protection and Education. They have a conference call every Thursday Evening at 7:00 pm PST. Here is the dial in info; 712-432-0900 pin # 817628#. Be there on time, seats will fill up quickly. Get out of debt today for a brighter future tomorrow.