Mor Furniture / Poor service!
I wish I had read reviews on Mor Furniture before I tried to buy furniture. I placed an order for a leather sofa/loveseat. Aside from the fact that by the time the order was done, the price was way above the advertised, there was nothing but trouble. I came to my senses and canceled the order. After I canceled with the store, the delivery company called several days in a row to deliver. Each time I said I canceled - do not deliver. One month later I get the bill from the finance company. I called to complain that I had canceled and never received the order. The finance company gave me a hard time and told me I had to dispute the bill. I called the store and they said my furniture was delivered. After arguing they finally agreed it had not been delivered and that the order had been canceled. My guess is this story is not over and I will be dealing with it next month when I start getting late charges and finance charges on product I never got. I will NEVER shop at MOR Furniture again. I understand that you get what pay for in the product, but I didn't know that meant you should pay for product you don't get.
More Mor Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Mor Furniture For Less - Scam offer! 
- Mor Furniture For Less - HORRIBLE quality - warranty scam! 
- Mor Furniture - Cheap price absolutely not worth the hassle! 
- TRS/MOR FURNITURE - CHANGING FINANCING PRICE 
- TRS?RAC Acceptance MOR furniture - Deceptive financing 
- Mor Furniture For Less - product and customer service
- Mor Furniture For Less - delivery
- Mor Furniture For Less - delivery service
- Mor Furniture For Less - overall experience
- Mor Furniture For Less - customer service / delivery / everything