Mor Furniture / Poor service!

4555 E. Cactus Road Suite 110Phoenix, AZ, United States Review updated:
2.5
Phone: 602-569-8787

I wish I had read reviews on Mor Furniture before I tried to buy furniture. I placed an order for a leather sofa/loveseat. Aside from the fact that by the time the order was done, the price was way above the advertised, there was nothing but trouble. I came to my senses and canceled the order. After I canceled with the store, the delivery company called several days in a row to deliver. Each time I said I canceled - do not deliver. One month later I get the bill from the finance company. I called to complain that I had canceled and never received the order. The finance company gave me a hard time and told me I had to dispute the bill. I called the store and they said my furniture was delivered. After arguing they finally agreed it had not been delivered and that the order had been canceled. My guess is this story is not over and I will be dealing with it next month when I start getting late charges and finance charges on product I never got. I will NEVER shop at MOR Furniture again. I understand that you get what pay for in the product, but I didn't know that meant you should pay for product you don't get.
Dc

Comments

Li
  21st of Mar, 2009
I wish I had read the reviews before my purchase at MorFurniture. Customer service at time of purchase is ok..but when you try to tell them that the product you received looks nothing like the table in the store..they become very rude and really do not want to talk to you. Nor, do they want you, to talk to the Manager. I purchased a diningroom table and chairs late February. I looked at the table for a whole week before it dawned on me that the grain color of the table in the store was totally different. I was really disappointed . When I returned to the store to double check..I found that I was right. They tried to tell me that it was the lighting in the store..dumb is not written on my forehead. No amount of light is going to change the fact that my table grain is blah and almost the same color..no variance. 4 of the eight chairs were uneven and the legs needed to be adjusted. They did come out to correct them and now one of the legs has cracked. The cushions are really uncomfortable..not enought strapping on the bottom so the foam just pushes through the open areas..no support. The only decent person, was Ryan at the warehouse. He listened and understood. He checked the 2 tables that they had at the warehouse and said that they were like mine. I was going to live with it, but I paid them for something that I did not get..they are rude and really just do not care. They want your money but, do not expect any customer service..they lack in that department. I have worked retail for 25 years and this is the worst group of people that I have ever deault with. I will go as high as I have to to get my money back--product is poor and service is worse. Stay smart do not shop here. We just moved here to Arizona..I knew I was not buying quality furniture, but this product is just bad.

Mor Furniture For Less Logo Mor Furniture For Less