Moon Sand / Screwed

i ordered moonsand in December for my son and nephew. I never received and order confirmation or email. After 2 mnths i figured ok i wont get it. I looked at my c/c statement 2 days ago, there was a charge of 238.00 from company. I called customer service number. They told me everything has been on backorder. I asked why no email or phone call telling me. They said they have no way to do that. I asked for a return label and was told i will have to pay the return shippment. (32 lb box = 87.00

Ks

Comments

De
  10th of Mar, 2009

I did the same thing. It never gave me the option to comfirm my order to make sure everything was correct instead it send me a invoice. I tried to go in to the site and call the customer service number because there was things on the invoice I didn't check and I couldn't get anyone to reply back to me. I called the number for customer service and it would never go through. I was so frustrated... This has been going on for 2 weeks now, I even sent in a request for contact and told them if I didn't hear from them I had no other choice but to go to the BBB on them...

Aw
  14th of Mar, 2009

So sorry for your cc problems. However moon sand is a rip off no matter where you buy it. It is messy, gets little pieces everywhere and is hard to clean up because it is sticky. My son played with it twice before is somehow "disappeared"!

Pu
  19th of Jan, 2010

Moon sand is the wort product ever! if its going to be this bad they should just quit the business and see these complaints.

Sd