Mookie Gifts.com / Order taken, no communication or product delivered!

1 Columbia, MO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 573-814-1760

I placed an order on December 5, 2007. I received an order confirmation via email, but no further communication. When I tried to follow up with email, no response. I tried calling the number on their website and its bogus... It says "We are unable to answer. Please try again later." No company ID or answering machine of any sort. I have since found similar complaints as I search the internet. I wish I would have researched this company before ordering. In the future I will only order from well known reputable companies.

More Mookie Gifts.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Ta
  14th of Dec, 2007

I have had the same problem. I placed my order on 11/30/07 and only received the confirmation email. I have called daily and sent several emails. I cannot even cancel the order. I am placing a stop payment on my bank and ordering elsewhere!

Ro
  18th of Dec, 2007

Same problem here! I placed an order on December 4, 2007. I received a confirmation email, but that was it. I've tried contacting the company several times through email and phone... no answer! Do not order from this company!

Ma
  26th of Dec, 2007

I ordered an item on December 13th, 2007 and received the confirmation email, but no further information or notification of shipping. I have emailed them twice and tried to call on two different occassions, no response at all. Regret not checking them out thoroughly before ordering. This is apparently a scam or just a very poorly run operation.

Me
  15th of May, 2008

Same problem here, ordered on 4/12/08, now 5/15/08 and I have received nothing. I have called and left voicemails, when one picks up, I have sent emails. Nada. I just disputed it with my credit card company, but it will take them 10-15 business days to do anything about it.

Ta
  22nd of Aug, 2008

I WISH I WOULD HAVE FOUND THIS WEBSITE BEFORE ORDERING MY STUFF AS WELL. I HAD ORDERED SOMETHING ON 8/4/08 AND NOTHING AS COME NOR HAS IT SHOWN ON THERE CONFIRMATION ORDER THAT IT SHIPPED. THEY HAVENT CHARGED MY CREDIT CARD BUT I AM WORRIED THAT THEY WILL NOW THAT I HAVE SEEN ALL THE SAME COMPLANTS. I HAVE ALSO CALLED SEVERAL TIMES TO TRY AND CANCEL BUT NO RESPONCE BY PHONE OR EMAIL.