Mookie Gifts / Awful company

United States Review updated:

I placed an online order with Mookie Gifts on September 21st. I ordered The Nightmare Before Christmas Jack and Sally Spiral Hill Action Figure Boxed Set for my Wedding cake topper for my Halloween wedding reception.

After a while without hearing anything via email, I contacted them. Even though they say the item is 'In Stock' they told me that due to the popularity of the product, It was back ordered. They told me they would ship the following week (which was October 13th-17th) I went out of the state for my Wedding.

When I returned on October 20th, there was still no package or explanation on where my product was. I emailed them several more times, but no one responded to me. They won't give me a refund, and now my Halloween wedding reception is in 4 days.

Even after paying for this product, I still had to go out and buy another cake topper. I am beyond frustrated. I have never had a company do this to me, and I don't know where else to turn. I just want my money back, and for people to know NOT to shop at Mookie Gifts.
Va

Comments

La
  12th of Dec, 2008

Je
  27th of Jan, 2009
Same thing.. over and over... I ordered Christmas gifts from the web site a month before Christmas and here it is almost Feb. 09 and still no items, no response from the company . An email has been sent once a week every week...how can this be happening in this day and age these people should NOT be in business. After all these complaints I do not understand how they are. To boot there is no number to call and limited information about the company.