Monterey Financial Services, Inc / Harassment

1 4095 Avenida De La PlataOceanside, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 760) 639-3500

I was being billed through Monterey Financial Services for a Food Lover Fat Loss System that I had purchased. My credit card had expired so they needed a valid card. They would ring my office and then you would answer the phone and it would say to press 1 for a representative. You would press 1 and no one come on a line. It would do this over and over again. The screen shot below shows only the voicemails in the span of a few days never mind the number of times I answered and got the useless recording. The voicemails just says please press 1 over and over again with no option to actually call someone back. I had to google the phone number and than find out who this company was to call them. I found out who they were because they have done this same thing to many other people. When I finally got through to someone who works there. The girl was rude and lied to me saying they did not call that many times. From now on if I am ordering a product online, I will find out who is doing this billing. If it is this company, I will not purchase the product and I will let the company know why. I also sent a letter to food lovers saying why I will no longer do business with them.

Monterey Financial Services, Inc

Comments

• Zi
      19th of Aug, 2010
    Monterey Financial Services, Inc - Rude customer service
    Monterey Financial Services, Inc

Customer service with this company is very rude. I called to clear up a matter of my husband and my account from a letter received and when I spoke with Lisa, Id number 1167, she not only cut me off and try to end the call but seemed to be annoyed when I told her that I had other issues that needed clarification and that before she cuts people off that she needs to hear everything that a customer is saying before they are cut off. This is not the first time that I have had trouble with their customer service department but it will be the last. I think they need better training on their customer service.

• Do
      15th of Jul, 2014

Billed me for a bill from Neskowin Resorts of $309.75 which was due and I had paid but thought they had not given me credit. I had trouble contacting Neskowin to confirm payment @ 360-371-2700 a Jody. Both payments were cashed. I am unable to contact Monterey Financial Services @ their www site.montereyfinancial.com/mfontline/. No answer at there phone number which only asks you to leave a message.
    Donald E. Ballard- db101340@aol.com - 831-214-7579.