Montel Williams Living Well&Expedited Shipping&

1 Review updated:

I ordered a Health Master blender 16 days ago. It was charged to my credit card 16 days ago. I paid for "expedited shipping" which, according to the information on www.montelwilliams.com, means it is to be delivered in 7-10 business days.

I have spoken with four customer service representatives at [protected]. Ivette, Quashe, Neil and Isabella. None of them would let me speak with a supervisor, claiming at all hours of the day, that all of the supervisors were "out to lunch".

All I want is the refund of $9.99 for the shipping.

Does anyone know how to go about this task?

Comments

• Un
      Jul 15, 2009

We are going through the same thing right now. All of the customer service reps are completely rude and unwilling to help. We also did the expedited shipping. When we called they said it is on back order, but then they told us it wasn't. We asked when it will be shipped and they said "they have no idea." I hope the product is worth it because this is absolutely ridiculous.

• Ab
      Aug 03, 2009

I ordered my machine on july 29th and received it on July 31st. I didnt order it expedited shipping so go figure. They originally told me it would be 4-6 weeks wait ...I was contemplating the order..maybe thats why they shipped it so fast...I'd call customer service and straighten it out...see if they'll take off 50 bucks...they did with me...