montel living well pressure cooker / Pressure cooker

Phone: 973-287-5100

I purcashed a Living Well Pressure Cooker Model EPC 660D
With Shipping I have paid $ 174.96 After using about 7-8 times is leaking all around. They said I have to send it back an my own expense and they will fix it. I'm not willing to spend any more money.

Comments

• Dw
      Apr 22, 2011

My daughter purchased a EPC660D as a Christmas gift for her mother. My wife used it 4 times and an F2 code came up and the cooker would not work. She called the help number and they said they would need to talk with our daughter as she is the one who bought it with the extra 3 year warranty. We planned to use it on ST.Patricks day when it didn't work. Our daughter called and they said some one would be calling her, 2 weeks later no call. She called again and the same answer someone would call with instructions. Now 5 week later and still nothing . so I guess our next options are our credit card company and the Better Business Bureau. Upset [protected]@AOL.COM

• Do
      Jun 01, 2012

I purchased this cooker a few months ago and it has already stopped working. It will not build up pressure...so disappointed as I loved cooking in it and used it often but it should last longer than that.