Monte Staffing / Recruiting Scam & Job Seeker Scam

1 United States

I replied for this job on Craigslist Recruiter Trainee for a Company that goes by Monte Staffing, Monte World Wide Staffing or MWWS

MWWS is looking for either part-time or full-time professionals to train in the recruiting industry. You will be trained in how to professionally recruit applicants for jobs using state of the art recruiting and social media tools. Stay at home moms and college students are encouraged to apply. This position offers flexible work schedules. Earnings average from $500.00 to $1500.00 per commission sale. Yearly income between $35, 000 to $100, 000.00 commission. Email your resume to get in on the next training class starting next week.
If you put in the hard work you can begin a new professional career with no recession. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . .. . ...
This is your chance.

I had 3 possible recruits in a month using the "passive recruiting approach" (posting on job boards) and was terminated because I refused to use the "aggressive recruiting approach" sending people worms and bots to gain access to their personal information. I was terminated soon after the Candidates are interviewed . I believe so they can avoid paying me for my work.
People beware these people are VICIOUS they will send you worms, bots, and other spywares on your computers and they will fire the recruiters to avoid payment for work.