Montage Furniture Services / furniture repair

Monroe, NC, United States Review updated:

This claim originated on August 3, 2017. It began with a broken handle and a puncture on the side of the armless seat. On September 29, 2017, the tech from fast furniture repair, Bruce, came out to repair the puncture. He proceeded to, we can only assume, accidentally slice all the way across under the seat. Nowhere near the original puncture. It is now October 23rd 2017, and we STILL have had no communication and/or resolution to this issue. As you can see from the photos that I’ve attached Bruce destroyed our couch. After speaking with a montage customer service rep this morning, I was informed that they will not re-order the handle which was the original problem. As you can see from the photo I attached of the handle, it is wrong!!! The handle sticks up from between the seats and Leans away from the chair it is attached to.
We have been more than patient regarding this issue and I implore you to please address this mess! When the tech Bruce, sliced the furniture, he attempted to hide what he had done by stabling it. The way you see the foam coming out of the couch is exactly the way he left it.
Fed up with this!!!
Mary Jo Zins
[protected]

Mary Jo Boomhower-Zins

Ma
Oct 23, 2017

Comments

Jun 11, 2018

Montage furniture services is a scam. They have no intention of fixing your furniture.