Montage Furniture Servicesfurniture insurance

I purchased furniture from Ashley & paid for extended 5 year warranty for any accidents that could happen. After a year and a half, I had guests come over and and few stains from hot cups affected the furniture. I submitted my claim with pictures and all the details to Montage. Few weeks later, the technician came over to my home again took some pictures and told me we will get back to you. Later, after few emails of follow up, they said they will not process my claim because it is built up over time and not covered. This is completely wrong and I truly feel cheated. See the attached pictures, they clearly show one stain on the table, how is that possible? Would one stain be considered built up over time? That doesn't make any sense to me. I sent a few emails questioning how is it possible, no response at all from their end. The whole experience was bad and as a customer paid to get certain service. I will take this to the highest level possible as It's my right to get what I paid for or else get a full refund. Please let me know what are the next steps for this claim and the possible actions.

We