Montage Furniture Services / don't honor the warranty I bought

May 4, 2015
They are the worst company you can deal with them i have call them and opem claim 2 years ago for sofa repair. they never did it so i went and i did hire some one fix the sofa.
and today 5/4/15 i call because i have sofa arm brock and some stain and i spok to someone she told me that one of the staff i call for it to be fix was more than 30 days ago so they are not going to fix it i ask for manager they transfer me to sandy employee number 3668, she did the same thing.
No happy i need open a claim.

N  7th of Apr, 2009 by

sofa - lowest price
New Jersey

Raymour & Flanigan states that they have the "lowest Price" NOT TRUE******the are other stores that can offer better pricing without the hassle of having a sales person follow you around the store like you are a theif!!!I found BETTER PRICING at flemington Dept store...FREE DELIVERY, 1/2 tax and better sales people go there, STOP SHOPPING AT RAYMOUR!!!
N  12th of Jun, 2012 by

sofa - cancellation
England, Durham
United Kingdom

we bought a suit found out it was to small went to cancel after 20 hours and couldn't cancel now we are stuck with a suit we don't want that is all wrong i wouldn't go back there if they paid me. the staff aren't help full and they harass you.
N  4th of May, 2015 by
What's a sofa arm brock?

Montage Furniture Services Logo Montage Furniture Services