MonsterScooterParts.com / Sent wrong item!

I Paid almost two hundred dollars for two wheel chair batteries for my mothers wheelchair in July 07. That are completely useless to me. Their website states they ship within 3 days -it took over a month and they sent the wrong batteries (wrong size and will not fit in the battery cases).

I tried contacting them on their website chat and also phoned and no response until another month passed by. A rep said he was going to look into this. Its been two weeks and he has not updated me even though I've sent e-mails to him asking for a courtesy response.

Very poor service!

Comments

• 1c
      14th of Aug, 2012

I ordered FROM monsterscooterparts.com a 48V/1000w motor kit with controller and full grip throttle..
    Mean time I found out the motor they sent me has no feet to attach it to anything.
    I returned the kit unopened( from post office) due to wrong motor. I got full refund but I told monsterscooterparts.com they need to send the controller back since I can not find mine. Controller was sent out and few days later I found my controller.
    I told monsterscooterparts.com I will straight from post office send controller back since I found mine.
    But, , , monsterscooterparts.com claims NO REFUND although they have a return policy saying "Items within an electric motor kit that would be returnable if sold individually are returnable".

VERY SNEAKY SERVICE, ,
    monsterscooterparts.com want to make the sale and leave you behind...

(I WOULD NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM)...
    BE CAREFUL WITH THEM., ., , ,