MonsterKeywordMore / Charging account without notice!

Phone: 888-5293593

I signed up for a $3.95 per month with these people. I noticed that I am in fact being charged 49.95 and when I called them they would not refund my money. Many other people being caught out by this company. They are out of Las Vegas NV.

Comments

Co
  29th of Nov, 2007

I HAD THE EXACT THING HAPPEN TO ME JUST TODAY! I CANNOT REACH THEM BY E-MAIL OR BY PHONE! THIS IS A SCAM AND WHAT CAN BE DONE ABOUT IT? Smart ideas anyone...

Co
  29th of Nov, 2007

I TALKED TO MY BANK, THEY SAID TO JUST COME IN AND FILL OUT A FORM AND THEY WILL TAKE CARE OF IT. HOPE SO!!!

Ju
  29th of Nov, 2007

I JUST PULLED UP MY ACCOUNT AND THE SAME THING HAS HAPPENED TO ME--THERE WAS A $49.95 CHARGE TO MY ACCOUNT THAT I HAVE NOT AUTHORIZED. I EVEN RESPONDED VIA EMAIL TO THIS COMPANY AND ASKED CANCELED ALL BUSINESS WITH THEM.

In
  18th of Dec, 2007

I HAD THE SAME FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY HAPPEN ON MY ACCOUNT. I NEED TO HAVE MY MONEY RETURNED.

He
  20th of Dec, 2007

IT JUST HAPPENED TO ME TODAY-12/20/2007

Re
  30th of Dec, 2007

I did not purchase moster keyword
or monster keyword more.......I am being charged
and do not even know what this is.....never have
reeived anything.....never authorize. This is
fraud.

Tu
  31st of Dec, 2007

Same thing happened to me my bank called me to check the debit.. I have no idea about what it is or how I might have signed up for it. I t appears to not have been the first time this month. My acct was also debited on the previous month.

23rd of Jan, 2008

I just discovered a $49.95 charge on my credit card bill too - from MONSTERKEYWORDMORE. I never heard of this company and haven't the faintest idea what they do or what I am supposed to have purchased. Can't reach them by phone or get an email reply. I'll try to seek help from my credit card company.

Jo
  26th of Jan, 2008

I LOOK ON MY BANK STATEMENT AND SAW THIS MONSTERKEYWORDMORE AND I GOT THIS COMPLAINT BOARD. I THINK THAT THERE ARE GETTING INFORMATION FROM MONSTER.COM CALL YOUR BANK RIGHT AWAY. DON'T WAIT. CHANGE EVERYTHING

Br
  28th of Jan, 2008

I saw the $49.95 charge on my credit cart statement. I called and they said that they would cancel it. I have no idea who or what it was for and they did not offer to refund my money. I called my credit card company and they said they made a note if the charge appears next month to not allow it. Somebody needs to start a class action law suit. These ### get money for nothing.

Ta
  1st of Feb, 2008

All of these complaints fall under the same thing, fraudulent charges from your credit card. They said i had filled out a form on the internet and they charged me 68.82, i had no idea who this company was or what they did. I do now, SCAM artists, i want to know if there is anything we can legally do to keep our card numbers from being sold by other companies. I know that's what happened, i called this company and my bank as soon as i noticed it on my account. They agreed to give me my money back but i also put in a fraudulent charge to my bank and they will work on it and find out how they got my number. This is one reason i hate shopping on-line. Good luck to everyone who is trying to get their money back.

3rd of Feb, 2008
MonsterKeywordMore - Scam company!
MonsterKeywordMore

I also signed up for a $3.95 Kit which I never received and they placed and unauthorized charge on my account of $64.82 in addition to the 3.95!

Ob
  4th of Feb, 2008

Wow! What happening here! Just received my bank stement and i realized that my account has been charged twice. One is $64.82 and the other one is $3.87. Do remember bought a cd for $3.87 but i don't know where $64.82 come from. Hey guys, if you know a friend or a family member tell them about that company. So they won't get in trap as we do. I just report to my bank and they said they will work on it. Who can stp that fraud?It's really furstrated!

Kr
  13th of Feb, 2008

Everything that has been said here thus far is what has happened to me.

I have made a police report and my States Attorney is working on the rest. As of this past summer of 2007 the legislature passed a law saying that anyone in law enforcement has to report this once you have made a complaint and they have to act on it as they would a crime. Get this reported to your local authorities and get a copy of the police report and also report it to your states attorney and all three credit reporting companies. These charges on my account caused a lot of overdrafts. I am keeping every receipt and transaction.

Good luck everyone.

Bo
  8th of Mar, 2008

i found a charge from monsterkeywordmore saratoga spriUT on my account that i did not put i dont know who the hell you are but i tell you this i will be preessing charges agianst you.

Sh
  10th of Mar, 2008

This just happen to me also...never heard of the company

Sh
  10th of Mar, 2008

I will also be pressing charges

14th of Mar, 2008

My boyfriend just had the same problem with this company. He will also be pressing charges and his father is a lawyer...so watch out! This is completely unacceptable and will not be allowed to continue. How these people think that they can get away with this kind of behaviour these days is beyond me. You're all just a bunch of money hungry weasels (not to mention a lot of other names that I can't publically display) and you will get what is coming to you

Do
  15th of Mar, 2008

I was charged 49.95 . I don't even know who the company is. what can I do to get my refund back. I don't recall even signing up for anything.

Ja
  18th of Mar, 2008

I got swindled also. My longtime bank is helping me recover the money from these people. Also the Columbia, Missouri, police.