Monstergulf.comI paid 455 aed for cv circulation to monster after being contacted by aksa begum

M Apr 23, 2018

I paid 455 aed for cv circulation on 19th Feb. 2018, to monstergulf after being contacted by Aksa Begum. She said after consultation with me my CV will be forwarded to concerned companies and each time they will consult me. Nothing happened, no one contacted. There were no calls. Just one email saying your CV has been forwarded after i tried to contact them n asked them to return my money.

eceived/noted.

Best Regards,

Aksa Begum | Senior Career Advisor

Email: aksa.[protected]@monstergulf.com | T : +[protected]

MONSTER.Com 7-1-59/9, Regency Towers, Dharam Karam Road, Hyderabad, India 500016

Do you love what you do? Millions of Jobs on Monster.com. Find Yours!
cid:image004.[protected]@01D3548D.

Please see their reply n confirmation

Dear Majida Khanam,

Thank you for buying Monster Services.

You have purchased Xpress Resume+ Gulf service and we confirm that the payment advice for the order no. 2342064, which you had placed with Monster, has been authorized.

Click here to upload your resume.

Important
You are requested to upload your updated resume within 5 working days on the receipt of this mail.

Disclaimer: We request you to forward your updated resume to [protected]@monstergulf.com mail address within 24hrs from the time you receive an order confirmation mail. Please note that this service only highlights your resume in search result listing to employers. We do not claim any interview call guarantee or provide job assurances. Conversion to interview call also depends on skills & quality of resume and match with opening.

For enquires you can reach us on the following numbers or mail us at [protected]@monstergulf.com, our working hours being 09.30Hrs to 18.30 Hrs, IST, Monday to Friday.

Toll Free: [protected]*
*Press 1 when the IVR message comes up.

Escalation of any Customer Service matter In the unlikely event of your query or complaint not being resolved promptly to your satisfaction, please write a mail to [protected]@monstergulf.com and the matter will be directly investigated by the senior management of our Customer Service team.

Thanking you,