Monsterforce Marketplace aka Cilicon Solutions / They give out jobs but don't pay thier techs

NC, United States Review updated:
2.5
I did a job in June 2008. It is October, and I have yet to be paid.

All I get is excuses -- 'Your bank account isn't valid, " I had my bank contact them directly.
So now my account is valid, and the oney was 'transferred' 8 weeks ago. Apparently straight into a black hole.

I have yet to see a penny, and I am not alone.

These guys are con artists. Do not do business with them!!

Comments

Be
  29th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I did many jobs for cilicon and it's been 120 days and I have not recieved payment. There are other techs waiting for payment as well and we have joined forces and will be filling suit within the next coming weeks. If you are not being paid for services, please contact Legal Team

Info Below:

The Law Office of Murray Wilkening, P.C.
7586 W. Jewell Avenue
Suite 300
Lakewood, Colorado 80232
Tel. 303-763-8988 Fax. 303-763-9065
  7th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree -2 Votes
I have been paid by them and have had no problems at all maybee you setup your banking information incorrectly. Call there 24 hour line thats what I do when I have an issue.
Mr
  10th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I spoke with Nathan P today, and he states that pay will go out in 30 - 90 days. That the company Silicon Solutions is in a big "whole" and they are trying to get out of it. What they are doing in essance is getting paid from the buyers, and not paying techs. They took the forums page off their website to stop techs from banding together. I support the Class Action suit, and will participate.
Gl
  14th of Nov, 2008
No Sean, I happen to do this for a living, and I know how to set up a direct deposit. I am one of thousands of techs who have been sent on jobs by Monsterforce/Cilicon and never gotten paid. On the phone today I was just told "hopefully by January we will be able to start paying for work done in May/June"

You can't take money from clients and not pay your techs, that's fraud. If Monsterforce/Cilicon wanted to shut me up, all they had to do is pay me my $85 and be done with it.

They took down their forums, because NOBODY is getting paid, but they are continuing to send techs on jobs. Again, that's fraud.

I'll probably never see a dime, nevermind I laid out resources to do the job in the first place. It's not as though I haven't been calling Nathan and Co.

In fact, just today, he hung up on me because I demanded payment.

I will join this class action, just because they can't keep doing this to others; and I'll be filing complaints with the FBI field office and the NC Atty General. All they had to do was pay me my miserable $85 bucks; but now that it's clear they don't care, I will not rest until they are shut DOWN.
Mr
  17th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I spoke to the atty formentione din the earlier posts, and here was his response "Thanks, Bryan. I don’t know how my name got in there. Class action lawsuits is not my area of practice, and I have not talked to anyone about this." So i guess were all back to ground zero till a atty is found that can take care of a class action suit. Nathan is still pushing out jobs, so Alot of Very angry Technicians will be following soon.
Ma
  18th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I have been running calls for these guys for almost 3 years, and now they've blown me off. They never payed for work performed in June, and blame it on "Joe Nerd" company.

Nathan called again with work recently, and I told him I couldn't field any more calls till I was paid for the last ones. That's the last I expect to hear from him.

Kinda sad, that they'd screw an old loyal guy like me.
Pc
  24th of Nov, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I took three calls for them. The first in September. I have received no pay as of today. Is this a company having trouble? Are they straight up lying con artists? If my calls are not paid I am interested in getting in on a class action also.
Jo
  4th of Dec, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I believe the Attorneys General of the states involved should be a good contact. Since the company operates in several states maybe the US Attorney General may be good to contact about this if payments don't come through soon.
St
  27th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I have been running calls for various IT service buyers for 12 years and have had very few bad expieriences. Cilicon is the first company that strikes me as intentionally fraudulent. I did a job for them at a McDonalds and never got paid, they told me that they had no record of the work after I worked with them for over a month to get paid. In May I did another job for them because Nathan assured me that they had corrected the issues that led to the previous non-payment issue. Now Nathan claims that I might get paid if the client pays them. This is not how business works, I still have to pay my bills regardless of whether or not Cilicon solutions does right. I have notified Nathan at Cilicon that I will no longer be accepting calls from them.
Ci
  13th of Aug, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I've taken calls from Cilicon since they started 3 years ago. The bad experiences I've had were as a result of Cilicon's client entities not paying them because they were in a hole, which put Cilicon in a hole, but I eventually got squared away.
These outfits like Vital, Orange, and N.D.I. are the originator support businesses who have the suppport contracts with JPM/Chase and Wayport/McDonalds, whom Cilicon fields calls for. When those guys make a bad contract, they don't pay Cilicon, and in turn Cilicon's techs get hung out to dry for sometimes months. (That includes Nathan also, btw) When the banks froze up last year, Cilicon's bank did too.

However, they've always paid me up in full. Sometimes it takes 90 days or more for them to get the $., and sometimes I have to go over the details to make sure travel or misc. expenses of mine are covered.

ststech, I don't know if you took that call through Monster- I've never worked that way. You must know that Vital are the ones who have the Wayport/McDonalds contract, and Vital have been in trouble for almost 2 years.
Lately they seem to have gotten their act together better, but it sucks that there's no type of Insurance offered for techs onsite for jobs actually completed.
I hope you've gotten or will soon get it resolved in the meantime.
  28th of Dec, 2009
Monsterforce is under new ownership and is reopened paying technicians the same day of the service call. Cilicon from what I have heard is shutting down.
  28th of Dec, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I have been paid on time/online same day with Monsterforce I never did service call for Cilicon.
Te
  5th of Jan, 2010
Agree Disagree +2 Votes
in case you guys didnt know, the person posting as seanm is actually the owner and creator of Cilicon Solutions. some of you may know him as Taylor, since he said that was his name but actually isn't. when he writes on here saying he did jobs and got paid on time is a complete lie and is trying to cover his back.

enjoy.
Au
  29th of Jan, 2010
They working on a new scam.
Kk
  1st of Dec, 2010
hope they are forced to pay me...
Kk
  1st of Dec, 2010
They do not pay for work performed.