Monro Muffler And Brakes / Beware
I took my car into monro for an oil change and by the time I drove home (5 minutes) I had no brake fluid in my car. I took it back in to have it looked at and they refused to take responsibility for the damage. They say that is just a coincidence that the brake line just happened to go as I was driving off of their property. They are charging me another $75 to fix what they broke. I have since looked online and found numerous other complaints about the same behavior. One story is exactly the same as mine. I argued with the man at the shop for half an hour to no avail. My wife then called the customer service number and was also treated very rudely. These people can not be allowed to get away with this.
I believe that either they are very careless or that the company is actually having their employees break things after luring customers in with a cheap oil change. It turns out that they have had almost 700 complaints filed against them with the BBB in the last 36 months!
More Monro Muffler And Brakes Complaints & Reviews
- Monro Muffler & Brake - Employee abuse 
- Monro Muffler - Bad customer service 
- Monroe Muffler & Brakes - Thieves 
- Monro Muffler Brake & Service - These people overcharge by a ton for the absolute bare minimum allowed by law
- Monro Muffler Brake & Service - If you receive a coupon from them throw it away
- Monro Muffler Brake - oil change service
- Monroe Muffler Brake - muffler braket
- Monro Muffler Brake - monro muffler totalled my car
- Monro Muffler Brake - repairs not needed
- Monro Muffler Brake - Conventional oil change