Monogram / just died on us

Aug 7, 2015
we moved into this house on the 21st of March 2015 and on the 22nd of March the freezer section stopped working completely, called a service technician and they rectified the problem saying that it was freon gas that had escaped and so on the 28th of April they supposedly fixed the problem, the fridge worked for exactly three months and on the 30th of July i noticed water on my kitchen floor and so as soon as I opened the freezer section I realized it had stopped working again, and once again I called the same company TransGlobal to come and see why the fridge stopped working. After five minutes of testing with the gauge the technician deemed the fridge irreparable. It took all our family members by surprise that a fridge this expensive could be of such bad quality. I tried calling GE but i get directed to a third party by the name of MABE . I have left more than five messages but they still haven't responded. I am very disappointed with GE and cannot imagine they could manufacture such a cheap but expensive product. I will never ever recommend GE to anyone ever.