Monitronics / Harassing phone calls over payments received
We have been excellent customers of Monitronics for 3 years, then all of the sudden they told us that our bank account information had changed and we missed our payment. We had never changed our bank or our account and have received several phone calls from them even though they have continued to get payments from us. We called several times and each time were told the problem was fixed when it really wasn't. After thinking the situation was fixed the lady told me if you are ever late on a payment we will call you, which made me even more mad considering we were excellent customers. Then I called back to cancel our service and the gentlemen said it was fixed and not to cancel. Within an hour later we recieved another call saying we were behind on our payments. I called and cancelled and I hope this will be the end of this terrible company.
More Monitronics Complaints & Reviews
- Monitronics Security - Stay away from Monitronics at all costs! 
- Monitronics - Failure to stop billing 
- Monitronics - fraud 
- Monitronics - Stay FAR away from Monitronics 
- Monitronics - Will Not Cancel Service 
- Monitronics - my service. no way to communicate with monotronics. no communication in spanish and the machine doesn't understand my english.
- Monitronics - Phone contract agreement scam
- Monitronics - Still billing after cancellation 
- Monitronics - Horrible practice 
- Monitronics - Rip off