Monica / unfair, liars

1 Irving, TX, United States Review updated:

I got into credit card debt and needed help. I was set up with a so-called counseler and after listening and thinking, I decided to go with Clear Debt Results. Upon taking over as power of attorney, they set me up with a schedule that I thought was to start paying the credit cards. How stupid I was. They took 816.20+ for 3 months and then 306.08 for 10 payments. None of the credit cards were paid. I first recieved a phone call from one of the creditors who said CDR would not get back to them and they offered me a 1x chance to clear it. I paid them direct. CDR lied and said no one called them. The 2 other creditors did not want to deal with CDR and froze my bank accounts until I worked something out with them. I had to turn in my life insurance policy to settle. Each time I would call and complain "Robert" would call me and try to soothe it over and would often try to indicate that I was wrong and they were right. After paying CDR 5, 509.40 and not getting any satisfaction, I stopped paying them and put a complaint in to the Better Business Bureau in Texas. Robert called me and tried to get me to back off, I wouldn't. Robert offered to pay me back 2754.70 for the 10 monthly payments of 306.08. I told him I wanted more. He told me he was not aware of the first 3 payments of 816.20 and would have to look into it. He has never again called me back and I have not seen one cent of these bogus payments. Had I not delt with CDR I could probably have paid my bills off by now. DO NOT DEAL WITH CLEAR DEBT RESULTS...THEY LIE, CHEAT AND GET YOU INTO MORE TROUBLE.

Mo

More Monica Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Mo
      11th of Oct, 2009
    MONICA - defective wheels
    ab circle pro
    Fresno
    California
    Phone: 5592267571

i purchase ab circle used it for one week and the wheel are defective and wear out real easy and you cant use it .

• Bb
      17th of Oct, 2009

The wheels wore out in two days for me, and now I can't use. This machine is made very poorly.