Monica Acosta / Disappointed

1 6851 SW 31st Street, Miami, FL, United States
Phone: 305 661-9060

To Whom it May Concern,

It's our 10 year anniversary and we decided to splurge and take a wonderful cruise to Alaska. After speaking with several people about Alaska we were sold with Regent. Then I Find an article in Travel and Leisure magazine about Regent and it confirms, this was the way to travel to Alaska!! So I called spoke with Melanie Consuegra, she answered all my questions and concerns. As I was very apprehensive given the fact that they were booking airlines and hotels 75days prior to trip. In other words once I have already paid for everything and can't get out of the deal, if I am not satisfied. Melanie said, " This is a luxury liner, you can expect only the best hotels, service, etc.

Imagine my disappointment when I am now told I have to pay a deviation fee ( of $300 on a $10, 000 cruise) to leave two days earlier, the hotel is sold out, the air schedule has been sent incorrect- TWICE!! So now I have booked my own hotel because if I book with Regent it will cost me double, I am still waiting to hear from the air department, as they have AGAIN scheduled me departing on May 22. When before air itinerary was sent out I had asked Melanie to send my schedule departing on Sunday May 19, 2013.

When I finally got the May 19, 2013 schedule it was departing at 1pm arriving in Vancouver at 9:40pm with a 3 hour layover in Toronto. I called the air department asking if there was a better schedule, less layover, getting in earlier, etc. She finds me a better flight, less layover and getting into Vancouver in 1pm. So now I am thrilled, only to find out she had scheduled me AGAIN on May 22, 2013!!! Really!! Is this what you call first class service. When I call Regent and asked to speak with a supervisor, I was told he was out to lunch and I cannot leave a message or get his email address. Why?? What kind of service is this if you can't even get a supervisor on the phone. I don't even want to go on this trip anymore!!

Monica Menendez Acosta