MONEYHELP8882164952 / unauthorized charges

Just another "company" in a long line of gglprofit, networkagenda, fedgrantusa, scam artists. It is obvious these guys are all under the same banner and are crooks.

Ma

Comments

• Iw
      26th of Sep, 2009

I ordered CD for $1.00. They have been charging my account $39.95 every month for 7 months. Each month the charge showed up under a different name. When I realized what was going on I called the number attached to the charge. I spent over an hour trying to explain to these idiots that I never signed up for a website and surely did not agree to a $39.95. They reluctantly agreed to refund one month. Saying that by agreeing to purchase the CD I was also agreeing to all of the "fine print" which included a "free" 7 day trial for a website. Since the "free" trial was not cancelled within 7 days I "agreed" to allow them to charge my account for $39.95 per month. I told them that I felt that their business practice was misleading and fraudulent. I demanded full refund for all 7 months and they transfered me to someone else who agreed to give me not one but two months refund. Again I demanded full refund. And they transferred me to someone else and so on... After over two hours of hassle and threatening to complain to the legal department of my bank. they agreed to a full refund.

About a week later I received 2 refunds of $39.95, but did not receive the other 5 refunds. After another week of not receiving the remaining refunds, I called back again, waited 3o minutes for someone to answer and demanded the remaining $199.75 for the 5 months owed. They said it was "in process" . I again threated to file a complaint with my bank. They have assured me that the refund will be processed within the next week. I'm not gonna hold my breath. In my humble opinion this is a total scam. They lure people in with the $1.00 CD and conceal very discreetly all the "terms and conditions". Then when they bill you it's always under a different name. The only way I caught it was that I kept seeing a charge every month for exactly $39.95 from different vendors. If would have not went through my account history to find out a date for a transaction I had made months earlier, I would have never found out they were billing be monthly. I would no doubt still be being charged for something I did not agree to, at least not Willingly. I hope this helps someone out there :)

I also received charges of $7.95 and $9.95 from these people. I'm doing a thorough search to see what else I can find.

Charges appeared under these names:

MYGRANTSITE