Moneydart / Foreign money transfer

1 NC, United States Review updated:

I have initiated transfer 3 days back, and money is not yet transferred. when I called customer care they are saying that it will take another 7-9 days to transfer the money and when I asked them to cancel the transaction they are saying you will charged $100 as a cancellation fees if you cancel the transaction.
But when we were register they are not showing that they will charge this much of money as a cancellation fees.
This is the second time I used services from moneydart and I would recommend do not use their services as they take a lot of time to transfer the money. They will charge you transaction fees for doing the transfer. Then if you need to cancel the transaction in case of emergency then you will be again charged $100 for that.

Ni
Jun 19, 2013

Comments

• Ul
      24th of Jun, 2013

Looting our hard earned money.. Money2anywhere from Canada is no exception

• De
      8th of Aug, 2014

Money transfer is bad. Moneydart promises the transaction to be completed in maximum 3 days. But they take minimum 4 days and maximum of 5 days. I have done three transactions but all the transactions took same time. If you call customer care the call is not handled seriously and professionally. They lack professional etiquette.

• Ra
      8th of Oct, 2014

Moneydart is bad service. They have charged twice to my account for single transaction. Its very hard time to get back my hard earned money. Their customer service is unprofessional and its bad. They never call back for our complaints. I need to call around 10 times to get the right answer.

9th of May, 2015

FRAUDS. They sent various gift card promotion emails on transferring a minimum amount they state. But we did not receive the promised amount on transferring money. When we called, emailed and followed up for months together, we realized they were dodging us. They simply said they do not receive any email that you send, and they will take no action on phone calls. We wasted hell lot of time because of the worst and fraudulent service. There are many other much better services, so beware of Moneydart/ Money2anywhere.