Money & Prize NotificationScam

1 Review updated:

I received a notification in the mail stating my identification as recipient for reported cash award entitlements totaling over $2, 500, 000.00 and that the information is real and actual; based on results from a recent participation in a National Promotion in which my subsequent identification is now affirmed and announced, and now waiting to expedite delivery to me of proprietary Money and Prize Notification Documents pending on my response. An ID # was issused and all I was to do is respond befor the dead line Jan.See the Top 10 Worst Companies in Huntington Station, NY 29, 2010 by sending in the form and a $20 processing fee in the enclosed envelope. Now with time as hard as they are I was wishing this to be true but I was not for sure so I had the police department to check it out as well as the Better Business Bureau. With all the wishing for this to be true NO, ITS NOT REAL ITS A SCAM, A FAKE. This company is taking people dreams of coming out of what ever bind they may be in and scaming them out of their money. If you have received a letter or ever get one, maybe even know someone who have, throw it away it is not real. If you don't belive do the research and find out on your own, you'll see the truth.

Comments

• Cy
      Nov 26, 2010
    Money & Prize Notification - false information
    IAA
    PO Box 8050
    Huntington Station
    New York

Was sent a prize notifiction of sweepstakes in the amount of 2, 500, 000.00. I would recieve this amount only after sending " them " 20.00 for processing fee. This is NOT a reputible company. Someone needs to stop this type of company from scaming people out of their hard earned money.

• Ka
      Nov 26, 2010

Why do people keep believing these scam artist? If you have to send money OR give your personal info IT IS A SCAM.