Money Network / very unprofessional

1 Sedalia, MO, United States

Date: 11-3-16 & 11-4-16
Cell# [protected]
* Okay so I have been a loyal customer with Money Network now for almost about a year now and NEVER once had a issue with them until just recently.
I stopped working at Walmart and started working for another company that pays more and easy for me to.
I've been getting direct deposit from my new job for going on 3 maybe 4 months now.
And just randomly while I'm at the store checking out I've noticed that my card wasn't working I completely confused being the fact that I knew how much money was in my account since I get alerts to my cell phone everyday at 9 am. I call them and they tell me I have a hold on my account being that I'm not longer a Walmart employee that they were switching my account to a premium account. I want to make everyone aware I was not notified my account would have been suspended for not sending in a copy of my ID, Social, and a proof of address.
The company would not release my card from being on a hold after I sent them a copy of my updated ID and my social along with my credit card information I have with them.
This COMPANY has been so unhelpful when I called them probably the 100th time I told them I was done with them and wanted to be removed from them as my company and I wanted them to send me a check in the mail of my remainder balance.
I was then told I needed to email or fax them why I wanted to close my account and where they are sending my check.
Why would I have to do such a thing being that I have been a loyal card holder with them for almost a year now.
You would think they would just release it.
So now I am waiting for my check to be sent out to me,
I would NOT recommend this COMPANY as a card holder for your money.
I will go out my way to make sure NOONE uses this company after everything I have been dealing with for the past TWO days.

Je