Money Networkmoney network prepaid debit card

I noticed that my Money Network Prepaid Debit Card is dangerously close to the expiration date so I have been relentlessly searching for a link or website with information pertaining to ordering and updated card. I just set up my direct deposit with my new employer on my Money Network card and since it expires November 2017, I am worried that I will not receive a new card in this short time period.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Mount Pleasant, MIThis will interrupt my payroll process which is extremely important when you are starting a new job. I have logged in to my online account through Money Network and have still failed to locate a link for a replacement card. I would really appreciate any help you can provide me at this time. I am trying to avoid having to set up my direct deposit through a different prepaid card service such as Net Spend. I would like some positive feedback if possible. Thank you for your time.
Melissa Culbertson

Me
May 19, 2017

Comments

• Fa
      Aug 19, 2017

There would be an automatic replacement for your card and it would be generated on the 2nd day of the month that your card is going to expire. If you havent received the replacement card within 7-10 business days then you can call customer service and inform them that you never received the card and they would send you another replacement card free of charge.