Money Network Financial / EverywherePaycard.com / charges disputed

1 United States

I have been trying to get this matter resolved since august. On august 23 I got ready to use my card to make a purchase and noticed I had no money in my card, but this particular day I notice I deposit $100 to this card plus money should already been on the prior too... It was a thursday called money network service to let them know, was suppose to have received a dispute paper in the mail; never came! I called on a sunday since I did receive a new card and spoke with a new rep. She told me to email the issue at hand what was going on and they would look into this matter. I received a letter in the mail weeks later saying my claim was denied. Then I called back to see why, spoke with another rep, he told me to send transactions, dates and etc. About the matter, done that too. Then weeks later a letter comes, denying my claim! I didn't use playstation, and make these charges, I will keep disputing this matter until my money is refunded! I don't understand how someone can take money and the company not back them up!

Ki