Money Motion Vscam

S Review updated:

they sent my dad a big a4 letter saying he had won 9, 276, 689.32 and he had to answer a question which was if he shared it equally with his spouse how much would they recieve each. and to send in £10 reduced from £15 how very thoughtfull of them NOT. No phone number or email its obviously a scam.

More Money Motion V Complaints & Reviews

Aug 15, 2009

Harassment using scams letters and information!

• L
      Oct 07, 2009

I got in Belgium also such a letter, that states I had to pay 15 euros t0 take part in a winning sum...

[protected]@hotmail.com

• N
      Feb 24, 2010

I've received several letters stating that I was winner and asking for money to take part in a drawingm that supposedly I'm garanteed to win. If I'm already a winner and it's garanteed then why would I need to send money to receive my money. It's a rip off.

Mar 11, 2010

I received a bogus award wherein they wanted my bank/ cred cd details sig or £10 pounds.

• A
      Mar 17, 2010

SCAM! just recieved a very impressive A3 sheet of paper with some impressive looking printing on it and a return envelope... apparently there is currently a 'special offer' where i have to pay only £10 (British Pounds) - problem is, the crossed out figure appears to be £1b (One Billion British Pounds!!!)

total rip-off, i may as well get a £10 note and burn it!

• A
      Mar 17, 2010

yep, total scam... i'm tempted to print something similar with the wording "Unfortunately i have no funds at the moment, BUT - YOU have just won $6billion USD! please send $1000 processing fee and your money will be deposited in your bank account within 7 working days. Thankyou."

Your dad may as well set fire to a £10 note than send it to them!

• N
      Jul 07, 2010

the phonenumber is on the back of the form (816)[protected] and ring at 2am in morning you should speak to sum one

Aug 19, 2010

Agreed, I am in Sydney and just received a paper which must have cost a fair bit to set up and print; green, black, & red print, quality paper, signed by various officers in 6 places. And for a mere $25 (special price) I get to win $21, 000.

ROI would be zero as the $25 will disappear, and no $21, 000 will turn up - a very poor ROI indeed.

It is form number BOEF3-F - making me wonder just how many forms these people have. Having had slight involvement in forms management, they must have a whole library of Master Copies of other forms.

When giving my real name out to organisations (say eBay, PayPal, etc), I used to change my middle initial, starting at B, C, D, etc, and record who I gave that info to - so I know the source of the leak. Sadly they didn't print my middle initial, so I'll never know who dobbed me in, or sold my details - which I treat as confidential (for Internet purposes).

Aug 19, 2010

Wouldn't it be interesting for someone with a few bucks behind them, to have the document scrutinised by a lawyer, and if it is watertight, pay the amount and then sue the hell out of them. Even if it is a 100 x $1 shares company, go after the directors; their houses and cars. Cost a bit but oh, the satisfaction!

Aug 19, 2010

Conditions 3 and 4 make it clear it is a competition based on maths skills. A low percentage of winners are expected to remaining the game after the first couple of rounds (each of which cost you). The claim is that th questions get progressively more difficult - quite quickly.

Soooooo the implication is that if you are damn good at maths (especially things like multidimensional modeling, game theory and all that stuff), you could win. You would need to be a graduate student probably with a strong theoretical leaning towards maths.

That makes it a whole lot more plausible, and someone that good (don't look at me), could walk away with the prize. It isn't random but skill-based - as made very clear. A small group could handle this perhaps?

Has anyone read Diamond Dogs by Alistair Reynolds? Do so, and if you think you can handle the stuff in that story, go for it.

How many of you guys read the Official Rules I wonder?

Feb 11, 2011

Bunch of wankers. If you are struggling with money and you receive a formal looking letter informing you that you have won £10, 000.00 it would be like dream come true. Then you read this website and it totally shatters that dream! I am just glad that i haven't and will not be sending any money!!! How can i ensure i do not receive any more letters?

•   Jun 17, 2011

They're at it again and rather poorly too...the promise is for $15000 AU if I send $25...ha! not likely and if I find a website or phone that answers it'll be hacked and parasited till hell freezes over...

• T
      Aug 09, 2011

i got the same letter as that lady did for her dad. but thought i would check them out im so pleased i did. thanks to you all.

• E
      Aug 12, 2011

yes they back! money motion vi came in this morning stating id won just over 10k and send only £10 regestration fees. they state at the back an adress money motion vi competition, 1401 armour road, north kansas city, mo 64116. usa or to OPP UK Mail preferences service. POB 219637, kansas city, MO [protected] USA

Aug 28, 2011

Read carefully, these prize draws are designed to psychologically pull you in, no where on the letter does it say you have won anything! Key words like Congratulations; you are a top score holder; securely tied for 1st place; minimum runner up prizes etc... does not say you will win or have won and gives the impression that you are in a small group of finalist - all nonesense - be brave, have courage, rip it up and throw it in the bin. Only one winner and that is the the Money motion Vi group.

Oct 26, 2011

OH WOW.. lucky i looked at this web site thought i was lucky to win 15000, 00. um yeah I'm short of funds myself, money not cum easy must work hard for it. so yeah just through me up in the air and slam me back down to reality... god dam.. i would like to no where they got my details from to start with??

Nov 08, 2011

ITS ABOUT TIME THESE LOW LIFE SLUGGS WERE ARRESTED TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE WHO ARE ALL READY BEING RIPPED OFF BY THERE SO CALLED CARING GOVERNMENT IN UK. AND MOST OTHER NATIONS .I AM LIVING ON THE POLTRY PENSION YOU GET IN UK AND THESE SCAMS SHOULD BE STOPED

• C
      Jan 17, 2012

I've just had two letters sent to me about winning all this money too, I had to send $25.00 a pop...sounds so good but yes you shouldn't have to send money if you've won money aye!...So glad I read everyones comments "THANKS PEOPLE"

Feb 20, 2012

I just reiceved a mail from them saying i won $20, 000 i was very happy reading the mail until it asking me to pay $25 then i thoutgh to my self i did not join any competion or buy a lotto or sweepstake ticket how could i win anything and if i win that much money they should not ask $25 for what transferfee dont get rippoff do a search ask someone anyone before you give away your saving this is same as the niggrean scam

• would it not be smarter to just not even responed to these scams??? i mean if you have to send money its a scam!!! throw it in the trash!!! if people would stop supporting these scams then these people would not make any money!! stop being so naive!! if you have to send money to win you are not gonna win nothing your just gonna lose the money you send and possibly give them your account information and they will steal all your money!!!

May 30, 2012

VERY upset with this company! They sent a letter to my grandmother and she is convinced it is true. She has Alzeihmer's and every hour she comes showing me the letter. My mom ripped up the letter because she knew it was a scam and my grandmother was heartbroken! She decided to get tape and tape all the pieces back together. So not what I wanted to see! Wish they had a number for me to give them a piece of my mind!

Jun 14, 2012

Well this letter has reached the USA and I see no reason why I must send $9 to be entered to win $15, 000. Come on give me a break!!! I am already pinching pennies, taking care of my children, paying bills, and going to school, can I have $9 from a thousand people?

Oct 02, 2012

yeah what a bunch of crap i lost $25 NZ dollars to these ### telling me i won $19.000 and then today they had the cheek to send me more letters saying the prize went up to $26.000 they wont be getting anything outter me so gutted

Oct 16, 2012

I just received a similar offer.. thing is... the initial skill is question is are very very easy, and I don't think it is a contest at all. How many contests do you know of that you have to pay to enter?
    Secondly... the prize draw isn't until Dec 20113 which is over a year away from now (it's Oct 2012), and the payout isn't until March 2012. Why so long? Usually when you win a competition the prize is paid out immediately.
    Thirdly.. if you really look at the odds based on the current skill question I see before me, (very easy), I doubt that the following skill questions will be really that much harder, meaning many many people will share that so-called grand prize = you really won't win much of anything at all.

• C
      Apr 17, 2013

I got the same kind of letter but the title turn to MONEY MOTION VII and not the old MONEY MOTION V, the content being the same asking me to pay a sum of $9 for registration fee to play for a share of $20000 including a $15000 Grand prize or a minimum prize of $1000 to runner up winners.I thought of checking it up at the Internet and I am glad I did otherwise they would have ripped me of my hard earn $9.Please be aware if you get any mail of that kind stating that you had won a big sum of money and asking you for processing fees. All these are scam to rip you of your money. Winning from legitimate company never ask you to pay for a dime they just sent it over to you. So Beware don't get scam and be ripped off .

Aug 14, 2013

Hi, just recieved same letter "you won 15000.00" send 25.00 for next draw and we send you a cheque. So i just finished a letter to send back saying If this is not a scam take 25.00 out of winnings and send me the balance. See if i get a responce [probably not] Miko47