Mondenet / You can't charge customers without notifying them first of possible fees.

1 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada Review updated:

I am extremely disappointed in registering my domain name to Mondenet. I requested contact information changes and apparently there's a $10 service charge for such request. I wasn't aware of any of the charges since it's not even featured in the website. I don't mind paying the $10, but where is the business ethics? You can't charge customers without notifying them first of possible fees.

Va

Comments

• Bu
      24th of Mar, 2010

Anyone considering using Mondenet better first read the Terms and Conditions on their website: http://www.mondenet.com (see if you can find it and then make sure that it's the most current version). Very one sided and don't expect any leeway from them.

They'll charge you anytime you ask for anything so be very careful. Don't complain to them cause it may cost you $65! Remember that once they have your credit card info, they can and will charge you automatically. It's not easy to correct afterwards.

• St
      12th of May, 2010

has Mondenet disappeared from the face of the earth? Thanks to them, I have had no email or notification or anything in 5 days. I run a business and use this email address on all of my cards. Now I'm scrambling to find another server and set up a new account BEFORE my next business appointment in 3 weeks. Hope I can reach all of my customers!