MonaVie / Fraud, charged credit card without permission $570.00 total

Sandy, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 801-748-3100
Original I was advised to sign up for free samples and info my credit card would be charged $39.00. This was in June, 2008. Since August I have dealt with MonaVie about charging my credit card 3x$142.00 and 1x$187.00. Monavie has claimed that shipments were sent and UPS has stated that they delivered to my porch this shipments. I have not received any product from Monavie nor has UPS delivered any product to my address to me. Monavie filed a claim with UPS for $40.00 a box whereas they charged by cc 3X$142.00 and 1X$187.00. Monavie stated that I signed up for auto ship which I did not. They then told me to get ahold of my sponsor, which I also explained I do not have one. When advised a the name I then informed them that he was in jail and his person has a disconnected phone. I want my cc credited immediately and never to deal, know the name of Monavie again.

Comments

An
  15th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
At this point, I would be pretty worried about getting a refund from the company. They seem to be going down the tubes fast, and at some point before they sink, they will simply stop processing those outstanding refunds (and distributor paychecks too for that matter).
Ja
  23rd of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Have you contacted your credit card company? Sounds like fraud to me and you should be refunded by the bank and let them handle it.
I'm not surprised by this but it does suck for you to have to deal with this nonsense. Monavie is run by criminals and scam artists. There's quite a bit of fraud going on. Do everyone a favor and file a complaint with the FTC and better business bureau.
Ja
  23rd of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I recieved an email from someone about my comment and since I don't feel like conversing via email with an MLMer I'll reply here.

Lucretia,
Yes there is plenty of evidence to back up what I just said. Dallen Larsen the head of Monavie had his last company shut down by the FDA while running a similar scam (scam artist). He learned a few lessons and has now insolated himself from the false claims and leaves that to the distributors selling $20-40 magic juice.
Dr. Niles the cancer expert at Monavie is a rapist who was court martialed. Plenty of info online about him (criminal).
Alex-ander Schauss is the director of AIMBR where Monavie does their "research." But he's been busted in the past for faking his credentials and got his degree from an unaccredited school The California Coast University. There's plenty of info on him available as well. The National Council Against Health Fraud is one good source of info on this quack (health fraud scam artist).
If your company is going to Monavie's compensation plan it's time to find a new job. Over 90% of Monavie distributors make less than minimum wage. You can find the Monavie income disclosure statement online and see for yourself.
Be
  28th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
Obviously you are all so FULL of it & have some ulterior MOTIVE for trying to bad mouth this company (MonaVie) and its people, ..because common sense tells you that you could not have gotten scammed. Anyone that even knows ONE OUNCE about MonaVie, or does some simple research & homework, knows that the $39 initial fee PAYS for YOU TO HAVE YOUR VERY OWN ONLINE ACCOUNT with your own PERSONAL ID # & PASSWORD. This enables YOU...NOT THE COMPANY to control ALL your shipments and where they go and how you pay them!!! If your shipments weren't arriving as you 'so called' accuse, you could have 'SIMPLY' gone inside your account and seen the ADDRESS the shipments where going to...you would also see the UPS tracking number and, ...to make a long story short...KNOWN WHERE THOSE SHIPMENTS WHERE GOING!!! Not to mention you could have stopped it with your credit card company.
Anyone who listens to all this nonsense obviously has no knowledge of how this product or company works, and is getting drawn in with a person who has some sort of ulterior motive to try to bring the #1 company out there today, down. I bet you have your own site with some sort of copy-cat product.
MonaVie, is a company of 100% integrity..THAT...I can assure you of. Thus why it became a BILLION $$ company in less that 3 1/2 yrs since its inception, and just shortly after entering the 4th year became a 2 BILLION $$ company! That speaks volumes for itself, and so does the HEALTH BENEFIT of 19 WILD FRUITS from around the globe!!!
PEOPLE, ..>DON'T GET TAKING IN BY PEOPLE LIKE THIS IN THIS WORLD, ...there are soooo many of them...just do your homework like I did!!!
God Bless you all...
Be
  28th of May, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
And by the way...if you are going to hold Dallin Larsens past against him...
GO LOOK IN YOUR OWN CLOSET FOR YOUR SKELETONS from past too...
(You didn't even spell his name right, thus makes me weary as to this so called EVIDENCE you speak of!)
Ac
  23rd of Aug, 2009
This person does not know about Monavie . You have a back office that will track EVERY ORDER EVERY MONTH. this is rubbish. As far as your claim about Dallin being shut down by FDA yea sorry that was a company he had left a year prior. Oh and the link to check it out your self well sorry again there was nothing found. Really what is your problem. Did not make it in Monavie? Gee I wonder why. Well genious quess what you have to do a thing called work at it. Not plop down 39.00 and Oh I am gonna be rich and dont work it This is what is called the 'drive thru scenerio Go to the first window and pay my money drive up to the second window and get my riches. Quess what this is a business like anyother and you got in for the get rich quick idea.
Alright whiner shut up and get to work
Dj
  21st of Oct, 2009
" A Canadian newspaper, reveals that Alex-ander G. Schauss has misrepresented his background and achievements in his curriculum vitae. The investigative report itemizes eight specific examples where Schauss lied. Schauss is president and sole registered agent of the American Institute for Biosocial Research in Tacoma, WA. He has been traveling around the U.S. and Canada for many years expounding his unfounded theories about diet and antisocial (criminal & delinquent) behavior. Schauss' lectures before teachers in British Columbia at which he received lecture fees of as much as $1, 000, prompted the probe. Schauss apparently is a good salesman for his ideas, but also embellishes them with the illusion that they are supported by his sound academic background and research. Many teachers, mental health workers and probation officers have been confused ... "