MonaVie / Unauthorized shipment

Hated the product. Was told that it was sugar-free and had no preservatives. It had sugar and had such a bad aftertaste that I could not get it down. Was urged by the person who signed me up to try it for another 60 days. I sent MonaVie an email cancelling my March 2009 order in plenty of time. They shipped the order and charged my credit card. When I complained, they intercepted the shipment and charged me $26.20 for shipping. Do not do business with this company. Their product is not natural and they are a scam. I should have known better, but when you are sick and disabled, you will try anything to try to feel better. Taking advantage of disabled people on social security will not win them a seat in the ethics hall of fame. I can only hope that enough people are warned before signing up with these thieves. I would love to receive information about all of the sites and bulletin boards available for posting to warn everyone about these people. STAY AWAY FROM MLMs. They only make the people at the top rich!

Comments

12th of Jul, 2009

Hola R Siegel,

How long did you do Monavie?
    What is the reason that you did do Monavie?
    Why didn't you research on the internet about Monavie?
    Who did give you the information?
    What kind of information did you get?

Why didn't your upline invest with you, did would be a great case if it works?

Thanks,
    chau
    Saidi Smeenk

• Mo
      17th of Sep, 2009

The product does work... and it's not hard to turn off autoship. Just takes 24hours before the shipment is to go out and just the click of a button on the computer. So, this can't be true. I'm a consumer myself and I've never EVER had an issue changing my order.

Also... the product is all natural... and it does work. It has for me. So... you just must not know how to turn off the autoship setting, because it's REALLY simple.

• Me
      19th of Aug, 2010

I too had a unauthorized case shipped. It was also intercepted and returned but I can't seem to get my refund. I fear I have been scammed. The extra energy the product offered is not near equal to all the aggravation I've spent in telephone calls and emails trying to get this resolved. Turned me off entirely on the company and product.

• In
      28th of Nov, 2011

Customer service has been great, never encountered an issue they were not willing to work with MonaVie Cherie. It really is simple. Anybody who thinks that they can send an email to a large corporation, and have their wishes granted in a heartbeat is a fool. Take responsibility for following proper protocol for handling an issue instead of trying to take the easy way out & then point the fingers.